• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Är detta verkligen en Patrizzi?

Daytona96

Rolex
Funderar på om detta verkligen är en s.k. Patrizzi? bör vi inte tydligare se den bruna färgskiftningen.
Någon som är kunnig på ämnet får gärna döma då det är omöjligt att gå på serier och serienr, verkar vara en väldig spridning på dessa.

https://klocksnack.se/threads/1995-rolex-daytona-ref-16520-w-series-patrizzi.26931/
Den har ju den så kallade "inverted 6" tavlan, alltså 6:an i "sub-dialen" är upp och ner och det brukar betraktas ,om jag inte har fel som "patrizzi". Den tavlan hade väl störst tendens att bli brun eller "tropical".

Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

Svanis115

Cartier
2-Faktor
Oklart, jag har en inverterad 16520 som jag är under tron inte är en patrizzi då det främst hade att göra med något material som blev brunt i "ringen" till subdialsen. Men är som sagt osäker så rätta mig gärna om jag har fel.

Daytona96

Rolex
Oklart, jag har en inverterad 16520 som jag är under tron inte är en patrizzi då det främst hade att göra med något material som blev brunt i "ringen" till subdialsen. Men är som sagt osäker så rätta mig gärna om jag har fel.
Jo det är sant att det var något material som gjorde subdialsen bruna då de exponerades för solljus. Men det är nog som du säger att de endast kan betraktas som "patrizzi" om de är bruna i tonen.

Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

Erik1

Patek
2-Faktor
Är det bara jag eller är kronskyddet polerat lite för mycket? Ser nästan runt ut, och om så är fallet är det ju en bra bit ifrån 90% condition?

Erik1

Patek
2-Faktor
Tycker faktiskt att Timetowatch utnyttjar K&S lite väl hårt. Extremt brisfälling information, hänvisar bara till hemsidan och verkligen allt håller 90-98% condition och ingen returinfo. Vilket jag som lekman kan bedömma utifrån bilderna inte stämmer i många fall.

Hade varit en annan femma om det varit ordentliga beskrivningar och bilder i annonsen, inte bara en länk till deras webshop.

ROB-1832

Cartier
2-Faktor
Tycker inte den ser "patrizzi" ut alls. Äger en (icke patrizzi )själv, som ser ut att ha typ samma nyans på de 3 chrono indexringarna...

Klämde på denna tidigare i år, tror ägaren sålde den för över 35-40.000 eurosar
Spelar i helt annan klass än "patrizzis"
image.jpg

Just came across this thread and I thought I would elaborate..

In regards to the Patrizzi, there are some series more prone to discolouration than others and some specific series are for the most part considered to be certain Patrizzis. The series that amongst many collectors is considered to be the most "safe bet" Patrizzi, is the W-series, which ours also is. Now the amount of discolouration is said to be highly dependant on the climate, humidity, exposure to sunlight etc. Some Patrizzis are very dark and command VERY high prices internationally and some have not yet reached the full potential, but has clearly started to "cream-up" - Ours is just creamy and therefore still has a lot of potential to develop. Needless to say these creamy dials do not fetch as high prices as the deep brown ones do - BUT have a look at the price we are asking for ours and compare it to what is available on the market. Needless to say there not too many of these around to begin with. Ours is the cheapest worldwide and comes with papers, which alone is worth a little extra. As for the polishing - Yes the watch is polished, we dont deny that - But then again the watch IS priced accordingly and anyone inclined to make an offer for it is welcome to do so - Within reason of course. The watch also comes on the original and full 78390 bracelet in very fair condition. So all in all I actually think its a fair deal.

As for our adds, we were made aware of the new guidelines a while ago and opted for a while not to post adds on the site anymore, because it was and still is timeconsuming. However we also acknowledge and respect the forum and the owners as well as the users online and after some consideration time we actually decided that we had already had so many positive experiences and positive feedback from the users online - So it would only be right to offer our watches here again and provide as much info as we possibly can to the users and potential buyers.
Some of you may have already noticed that we have started to post adds here again and we have added more pictures, along with a little in-depth description for the watches. We will keep updating existing and old adds so that they meet the requirements set by the forum administrators and also so that they provide as much info to the users of the forum as possible.
I did not notice the part about return policy that was required, and this will of course be added to our adds now and for future adds.
And if anyone has any feedback, positive or negative, DONT be shy. We strive to get better and improve in all areas possible. But one cannot improve without knowing where to focus

I hope this sheds some light on it all and we apologize if anyone feels like we have abused the forum in any way, shape or form - This was never the intention. Our only intention is to offer our watches to swedish clients as well as danish and establish new and hopefully prosperous relationships with clients and fellow watchnuts - Because watchnuts is what started out as and is also what we are today - first and foremost.

Thanks
brgds
Timetowatch.DK

morrism

Audemars

I think some are curious over how you decide the overall condition. A 100% scale seems a bit optimistic, if you don't have a sofisticated and standardized way for judging the items.

Some use a 10 scale, we use percentages....But I understand your point. We will probably opt for a 10 scale instead, even though a percentage scale is just as used as a 10 scale globally.

Each watch is evaluated individually, but needless to say a 100% watch is a brand new sealed watch. A 97% watch has had its plastic removed and maybe worn once but no signs of wear. a 95% watch might have a few hairlines, a 90% watch has a little more wear. An 85% watch has signs of daily wear and tear and in some cases has been polished and could also have nicks and scuffs. A 80% watch has been polished, has wear and tear, maybe some stretch to a bracelet and might have small nicks, scuffs etc,

It is all judged individually - Just like any other watchdealer does it.

brgds
Timetowatch.DK

For those following this thread - we have just uploaded 3 new adds, feel free to comment on them if you feel that something should be added etc.

I would also encourage you to follow us on Facebook - we have strap competetions on a regular basis! Come join :)

Thanks
brgds
Timetowatch.DK

Topp