• Välkommen till Klocksnack, Gäst!

På förekommen anledning vill vi påminna alla medlemmar om att ta en extra titt på reglerna för de olika forumdelarna.
    T.ex. kan du inte skapa en sälj/köpes-annons det första du gör. Det är gratis att annonsera hos oss, men vi tänker att det är trevligt om man bidragit lite till forumet innan.

Vi hoppas att du kommer trivas på Klocksnack

/Ledningen
  • Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Avslutad Baume & Mercier Capeland Alarm GMT

jankoxxx

Cartier
Hey Guys, I am offering this rare and beautyfully made mechanical alarm watch for trade or SALE.

The watch is 39mm in diameter which is extremely perfect for a dress/traveller kind of watch and 16mm high.

The movement is very beautiful decorated AS5008 with GMT + date and alarm. 36 hours power reserve.

This is an LE model with a two-toned blue and black dial which might look a bit messy but its got a very clear and simple purpose. Just set the time indicator in the window at 6 to GMT time and you will be able to tell the time around the globe instantly using the time zone scale in the 3rd ring from the outside. Very easy and practical at the same time.
The mechanical alarm can be set with the arrow tipped short hand. The sound of the alarm is more of a buzzing sound lasting for about 10 seconds. Just enough to wake up a wary traveller :)

The upper crystal is sapphire with a very high dome and looks magnificent! The caseback has a view on the movement and is also sapphire.

WR is 100m.

Everything works perfectly. Condition is good. Just some hairlines on the case and some inevitable slight rubbing marks on the bezel. Comes in an original B & M box, B&M deployment buckle, 1 Shell Cordovan strap with original manual and paperwork with a date of original purchase 16.May.2009

I want to trade for a watch between 34mm-39mm in diameter, with date, at least WR100, and inner or outer rotating bezel. No vintage please as the watch has to be suitable for swimming. But a certain vintage look is welcome :)

Thank you,
Jan

jankoxxx

Cartier
sorry guys, somehow i thought that trade threads do not require a monetary value... so lets say that the trade value is about 13000 SEK

some watches i might be interested in: tudor sub 35mm, nomos club datum handaufzug, breitling SOH 38mm and so on..

jankoxxx

Cartier
TTT - still waiting on the right offer :) just try me, maybe I will like what you got.. I will not be able to add any cash but a downtrade for me is OK

jankoxxx

Cartier
a bit quiet the last few days... since the market is pretty slow during summer, i might take even 2 or even 3 watches in trade for the baume.. other watches that come into mind are sinn 657, the new sinn 104, other smaller sinn divers, other watches with divers bezel, vintage divers (vintage only in very good condition). just try me :) i love domed acrylic watch crystals :)

Topp