Laddar...
Nymans Ur 1851

Erikson Urhandel

Brand förstörde urverk fabrik.........

Diskussion i 'Diskussion' startad av paradis, 30 december 2013.

1. paradis
    Trådstartare

paradis Tie Fighter pilot

Från:
    Malmö
    Såg detta att brand förstörde ETA fabriken i Grentzen.........
    Dec 29 (Reuters) - A fire has completely destroyed a workshop at Swatch Group's watch mechanism subsidiary, the Swiss watchmaker said on Sunday.
    The blaze at ETA Manufacture Horlogere in Grenchen, Switzerland, caused considerable financial damage, Swatch said in a statement without indicating what impact it would have on production.
    ETA is the world's biggest supplier of watch "movements", the internal mechanisms that drive the moving parts of a watch, giving Swatch a near-monopoly in these components.
    The company statement said it was too early to put a figure on the financial damage and a Swatch spokeswoman could not immediately be reached for comment.
    Swatch, known for its colourful plastic timepieces and high-end Omega brand, said no one was harmed in the fire and the cause of the blaze was unknown. (Reporting by Alice Baghdjian; Editing by David Goodman)

Icaras gillar detta.
  2. garfield

garfield X-Wing Pilot

"Swatch, known for its colourful plastic timepieces and high-end Omega brand, said no one was harmed in the fire and the cause of the blaze was unknown. (Reporting by Alice Baghdjian; Editing by David Goodman)"

Well, they are known for one or two more things, I dare say.....

3. babanker

babanker Y-Wing pilot

Från:
    F ks
    Trist! Hoppas att det var ren olycka och inget fuffens bakom branden.

4. Pope

Pope Y-Wing pilot

Från:
    långt långt ut.......
    Jaha, då var det kört! Go Miyota, Go!!!!

Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

5. Mr.Chang

Mr.Chang AT-ST driver

Från:
    Gbg
    Det var bara ytbehandling avdelning som förstördes i brand och lite lager.

Mårtenssons ur Brookfield