• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Chrono24 och problem!

Mr Watch

Breitling
Vad man ska göra när Chrono24 köpts via klockan inte är äkta, men innehåller förfalskade delar. Företaget har insett detta, och kommer att ge de ursprungliga delarna. Tiden har gått i 3 månader.

MVH. Italienska och Lucca.

Mr Watch

Breitling
Vad man ska göra när Chrono24 köpts via klockan inte är äkta, men innehåller förfalskade delar. Företaget har insett detta, och kommer att ge de ursprungliga delarna. Tiden har gått i 3 månader.

MVH. Italienska och Lucca.

Sorry.

As told (trying), I bought a watch via Chrono24. Everything was ok until I receive watch and notice that the dial and hands are fake. I made a complaint immediately to that Italien 50 years old company and ask WTF. First they deny everithing but after 3rd email and pictures they send 2 pages long letter with many regrets. They promise to send new dial but no compensation - that happened end of May.
Now we gone back-and-forth and nothing happens. Their explanation is that they cannot find and deliver Rolex GMT II dial but at the same time, they have dozens of Rolex for sale.

I gave them time until end of this month to take care of the matter. Now it is the principle, not money.

Janne from Finland

Is there some kind of official consumer support in Finland? Should be refundable up till 2 weeks after sale. Since you complained within 2 weeks, i would guess you could return the watch and get refund

ScubaKing

Audemars
Italienska Lucca...Janne from Finland?!
Jag tror detta är ett skämt eller dylika.
Du använde Trusted Checkout och godkände skicket på klockan så pengarna fördes vidare till säljaren? Ja då godkände du köpet och sitter där du sitter...

Nicbex

Audemars
2-Faktor
It's probably hard for them to source a dial and they are for obvious reasons not going to sacrifice another watch for your sake. Still a problem though, you should get your money back and return the watch.

Mr Watch

Breitling
Sorry but this not a joke.... I collect watches and use Chrono24 quit actively. Always check sellers backround via google (customer feedback). This is first time when seeing or hearing something like this but shit happens... The dial cost around 500 € So no bankruptcy. I'm more pissed off that the company sells 30,000 € Patek and at the same time Rolex GMT's with fake parts.
I will wait a couple of days - life is...
Thanks for the comments!

ScubaKing

Audemars
Sorry but this not a joke.... I collect watches and use Chrono24 quit actively. Always check sellers backround via google (customer feedback). This is first time when seeing or hearing something like this but shit happens... The dial cost around 500 € So no bankruptcy. I'm more pissed off that the company sells 30,000 € Patek and at the same time Rolex GMT's with fake parts.
I will wait a couple of days - life is...
Thanks for the comments!

You collect watches and use Chrono24 quit actively. And still you dont know how Trusted Checkout works? Chrono24 have your money untill you tell them youre happy with the watch you bought.

Topp