• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Citizen Signature Grand Touring Automatic NB0070-57E

80talisten

I wish a could afford a real gold Rolex!
As a new part of the Signature Collection by Citizen, the Grand Touring is the latest addition to the lineup using an automatic movement. With the tremendous success of the Grand Classic line, it is not surprising that Citizen introduced more variety in design using their Miyota 9010 movement, which is made exclusive for the Signature lineup. With high praise, the affordable self-winding movement now has a case and bracelet design as compared to the Grand Classic.

nb0070-57e-9.jpg

The 44m stainless steel case and bracelet on the NB0070-57E is built solid and somewhat beefy. The finish is beautifully done and well executed consisting of mostly brushed on the case, with 2 stripes of high polish running up the bracelet. Despite its size, it actually wears very comfortably and even though the crown protector looks large, it doesn’t dig into the wrist. The crown protector has a unique system where part of the crown protector actually comes out with the crown. This system makes for an easy grab of the crown when necessary.

nb0070-57e-3.jpg

The dial on this Grand Touring is very unique. The applied numerals are very 3 dimensional and sharp in design. The hands are quite large, making for great legibility. I was truly impressed when seeing the watch for the first time hands on. It has a ton of individual character. Even the second hand of the watch has a unique design, especially at the tail end. The black dial of the piece is protected by a deeply domed sapphire crystal with dual sided anti-reflective coating.

nb0070-57e-7.jpg

The Grand Touring collection is going to be available in three styles, all the same case design. The other styles will come on leather straps. The NB0070-07E will be the same as the NB0070-57E ,but with a brown leather strap. The NB0075-11F will have a black coated case with brown leather strap and rose gold plated hands and indexes. While all three variations have not been released yet, they are scheduled to arrive by this fall.

nb0070-57e-13.jpg

As I had mentioned previously, the movement utilized is the automatic 9010, manufactured by Miyota (which is a part of Citizen Watch Co.) exclusively for the Signature Collection. The unidirectional winding, 24 jewel movement has proven to be a workhorse over the last year of being available. Its rotor turns with great momentum and fluid motion, which is truly impressive. Easily rivaling its Swiss counterparts, the 9010 has proven to be a very high quality movement, for an excellent price point.

Text från: http://azfinetime.wordpress.com/2013/07/19/citizen-signature-grand-touring-automatic-nb0070-57e/nb0070-57e/

- Lite coola ändå, om än kanske lite klumpig? Men det är ändå kul att Citizen vågar sig ut i lite högre prisklasser....

JayJay

Rolex
Vilken jävla klump. Jag gillar Citizen men det här var fan inte bra. Verkar dock vara bra nivå på finish osv men vad hjälper det när designen är ful?
Ändå roligt att dom satsar och jag hoppas på mer i framtiden.

80talisten

Vilken jävla klump. Jag gillar Citizen men det här var fan inte bra. Verkar dock vara bra nivå på finish osv men vad hjälper det när designen är ful?
Ändå roligt att dom satsar och jag hoppas på mer i framtiden.
Jäg tänkte genast på Panerai näsr jag såg den. Finns lite likheter...

acce1999

Patek
2-Faktor
Too much... enligt min mening. Citizen har ju en del egen design de skulle kunna bygga vidare på för en serie av automatverk av lite högre kvalitet - om det nu var vad det handlar om.

A

80talisten

Inte mycket som stämmer på den där, eller rättare sagt ingenting stämmer på den där.
Vilken skräcködla...
Jag tror det varierar på bilder hur den ser ut... Här är den på läderstrap...

citgrandtour3.jpg

Men jag håller med dig... Den ser inget vidare bra ut ur ren helhetssynpunkt..

Då är denna ännu mer panna tycker jag:
skjermbilde20120208kl15.png
Nja... Så jäkla Panerai-lik är den väl ändå inte... Aldrig sett modellen förövrigt.

yonsson

Kikuchiyo
Pledge Member
2-Faktor
Vad heter modellen? Tyckte den var snygg!
SAGL005. 200st tillverkades. Den har 8L-urverk (samma som i mm300 fast utan datum). Sök på Seiko brightz. Det finns några olika versioner.

Edit: Jag slängde upp en tråd med modellerna så jag slipper kladda sunder denna tråd.
https://klocksnack.se/threads/seiko-brightz-den-bortglömda-linjen.12829/

Ang medborgaren, så gillar jag den inte alls faktiskt. Länkar som är delade på mitten är något av det fulaste jag vet. Klockan ser ut som något som "förarna" i serien robot wars skulle ha på sig.

Topp