• Välkommen till Klocksnack, Gäst!

På förekommen anledning vill vi påminna alla medlemmar om att ta en extra titt på reglerna för de olika forumdelarna.
    T.ex. kan du inte skapa en sälj/köpes-annons det första du gör. Det är gratis att annonsera hos oss, men vi tänker att det är trevligt om man bidragit lite till forumet innan.

Vi hoppas att du kommer trivas på Klocksnack

/Ledningen
  • Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Avslutad Halios Tropik B (Bronze)

jankoxxx

Cartier
Another one for sale is this really nice Halios. What I was afraid came true - with 41mm it is just a tad too big for my wrists..

Halios is a small brand from Vancouver but they are known to produce really nice watches, good quality for a good price. This one is no different. It is about 41mm in diameter and about 14mm tall. 22mm lugs provide a good balance on the wrist. The watch case has is quite unusual in design and the domed sapphire crystal gives it an appealing look. The dial is simple without any unnecessary inscriptions. The applied indexes are a real looker and give the right vintage touch. The lume is good as well, perhaps not too bright but it does last pretty long. The crown screws down as it should. Date functions perfectly as well. As you might know, the heart of this Halios is the japanese Myiota 9015 running strong at +5 sec / day.

The watch is in perfect condition except some hairlines on the brushed bezel. No other scratches and dinks. The bronze case has developed a nice dark patina already.

The watch comes with all original warranty papers, 1 Horween dark brown leather strap, 1 Halios Cordura strap (not on the pictures), 2 x Halios stainless steel buckles, original wooden box, 1 Shell Cordovan bund strap in black/brown combination (experimental thing, not perfect ;) ) and one black suede bund strap (also quite experimental..). There are no bronze buckles in the package as Halios reported issues with the supplier. If I ever get them from Halios, I promise to hand them over to the new owner of the watch...

This watch is not easy to get as the initial run seems to be sold out and who knows if there is going to be an another one.

The price for this nice package is 630 Eur + postage costs + costs for the money transfer (Paypal or Bank transfer). I would rather sell this one but maybe you can tempt me with something in trade, who knows :) Please dont offer watches bigger than 38mm in diameter. Also please note that it has to be a same value trade or trade down as I can not add any money at this moment.

Thanks,
Jan

Topp