• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Hi I'm the new join member

Hmk118

Breitling
Hi everyone!!

Sorry that I do not know Swedish.

I'm from Hong Kong. Nice to see you guys.
Just want to say hello to you all and Happy Valentine's Day!! :angel:
Enjoy my vintage Rolex 6082

Meg

Bilagor

• 10982346_10152999285500090_5238480980902016908_n.jpg
    10982346_10152999285500090_5238480980902016908_n.jpg
    142 KB · Visningar: 518
  • 10983429_10152999288165090_8562286202654463312_n.jpg
    10983429_10152999288165090_8562286202654463312_n.jpg
    77.1 KB · Visningar: 496

Carlton

Cartier
Welcome!

Feel free to provide us with some more pictures of that lovely watch, and perhaps the history behind how you acquired it? =)

Hmk118

Breitling
Welcome!

Feel free to provide us with some more pictures of that lovely watch, and perhaps the history behind how you acquired it? =)
Hi Carlton!
I just start to collect vintage watches a year ago. I was thought by a guy who is the senior watch collector in HK. He has a lot of superb collection in Rolex & Tudor. And he is very kind to share all about the vintage Rolex. It's so lucky that I get this watch from a kind seller during I explore my target watch.
I checked the image via Internet, the dial of this watch is mostly found in reference 6282. But sometimes can be found in 6082. Only 2 ear holes can be found on the left side of the case. It should be the earlier era of Rolex Oyster watch. And it is '+' crown.
I'm willing to share all more about my little collection later for you all. Enjoy!
image.jpg
image.jpg

BadkarsPiraten

Vacheron
Hi Tim!

I apologize that I forgot to introduce my name. My name is Meg.
Do you only collect vintage Rolex watches? Or you are also interested in other brands?

Hello.
I'm not a collector. More of a user.
As of now I only have my 1803 and a 16713 from '91.
16713 is more of a work watch and the 1803 is used at all other occasions.
I've only done this for about a year, there's more to come!

Hmk118

Breitling
Hi Tim,

Your both watches are nice. I think most of ppl are users before being collectors ;)

At the beginning, I only have 2 Panerai watches (Pam219 for myself and Pam114 for my husband.:happyhappy:

Hmk118

Breitling
Hi Kotten,

I bought it before I thought I could carry it. However it's really too heavy for me. At the same moment, I'm very interested in vintage watches, especially 34mm and 36mm watches. Finally I sold my Pam :(
image.jpg

DonDraper

Patek
Pledge Member
2-Faktor
Hi Kotten,

I bought it before I thought I could carry it. However it's really too heavy for me. At the same moment, I'm very interested in vintage watches, especially 34mm and 36mm watches. Finally I sold my Pam :(
image.jpg
Yes a little bit to heavy and big :) like vintage watches in 34-36mm is really nice and I like your Rolex above!

BadkarsPiraten

Vacheron
Hi Kotten,

image.jpg

Like me.
I really want a sandwich dial Panerai but they are just way too big for me. Unfortinetly.
Everything over 40mm is too big :(

Gummo

Joker
2-Faktor
Hi everyone!!

Sorry that I do not know Swedish.

I'm from Hong Kong. Nice to see you guys.
Just want to say hello to you all and Happy Valentine's Day!! :angel:
Enjoy my vintage Rolex 6082

Meg

Welcome @hmk and bagel!

This is my 6082 from 1951. Recently overhauled and given to my wife as christmas gift. My father actually bought it in HnK in the 70s at antique market. It was so cheap he assumed it was a fake and kept it in a drawer until last year when he gave it to me.

image.jpg

Hmk118

Breitling
Welcome @hmk and bagel!

This is my 6082 from 1951. Recently overhauled and given to my wife as christmas gift. My father actually bought it in HnK in the 70s at antique market. It was so cheap he assumed it was a fake and kept it in a drawer until last year when he gave it to me.

Hi Gummo,
Your father bought a very nice watch. Your wife must enjoy it very much. I think HK is a quite demanding for the vintage watches. HK is a nice city, it is fused the Eastern & Western culture. If you and your wife feel free to come to HK, I and my husband will do the honors for you.;)

Gummo

Joker
2-Faktor
Hi Gummo,
Your father bought a very nice watch. Your wife must enjoy it very much. I think HK is a quite demanding for the vintage watches. HK is a nice city, it is fused the Eastern & Western culture. If you and your wife feel free to come to HK, I and my husband will do the honors for you.;)

Thanks! I haven´t been in HnK since 1988 but always wanted to return. Much must have changed but I remember it as wonderful city. Also my wife have been talking about it going. If we decide to go I´ll keep your nice offer in mind :)

Topp