• Välkommen till Klocksnack, Gäst!

På förekommen anledning vill vi påminna alla medlemmar om att ta en extra titt på reglerna för de olika forumdelarna.
    T.ex. kan du inte skapa en sälj/köpes-annons det första du gör. Det är gratis att annonsera hos oss, men vi tänker att det är trevligt om man bidragit lite till forumet innan.

Vi hoppas att du kommer trivas på Klocksnack

/Ledningen
  • Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Horween Shell Cordovan and vintage AMMO

jankoxxx

Cartier
For sale are a few new and unworn straps. They are all 100% hand made in the EU so if you dont like mass production, this is exactly what you are looking for :)

When you love the feel, smell ad looks of vintage AMMO leather, this one is ideal for you :) With this strap you get the whole package of nicely aged leather.

Lenght: 28cm
Lugs and buckle: 20mm
Thickness: 3mm (thinned down where the watch should be attached)
Hardware: nickel plated
Stitching: vintage
Price: 70 EUR

This strap is THICK!! Please make sure that there is enough space between spring bar and watch case. Part of the package are curved spring bars to compensate the thickness of the strap.

DSCF9800Medium.jpg

DSCF9799Medium.jpg

For sale is this Horween Shell Cordovan NATO strap. 100% hand made in the EU.

There are many reasons why I chose this leather for my straps. They are the most comfortable straps in the world. Forget about stiff and itchy leather. These adjust in seconds and are a pleasure to wear. With the right care, they resist water and time much better than other straps and are able to produce very nice patina over time. The strap is new and unworn.

Colour: ravello (underside flap is black)
Lenght: 29,5cm
Thickness: 2mm
Hardware: nickel plated
Edges: natural
Stitching: black
Price: 85 EUR

DSCF9795Medium.jpg

DSCF9794Medium.jpg

3, this one comes without the additional flap under the watch

Colour: oxblood
Lenght: 27,5cm
Thickness: 1,8-2mm
Hardware: satin finish
Edges: natural
Stitching: black
Price: 70 EUR

DSCF9793Medium.jpg

DSCF9792Medium.jpg

All straps come with a pair of curved spring bars to ensure a good fit.

If you would like to get a customized strap, just let me know. I have Shell Cordovan in different colours.

Before purchasing, please consider if the strap will fit your watch. Returns because of incorrect size, thickness or lenght are not accepted.
I can manufacture different sizes and colours. If you are interested, just contact me.

Payment is via Paypal and the buyer covers the fees. Shipping in the EU is free, other countries please ask first.

Many thanks,
Jan

Topp