• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

jankoxxx - Straps

jankoxxx

Cartier
Hey Guys :) I just wanted to introduce myself here on the forum :)

My name is Jan and I am in the watch madness for quite some time now, flipping insane amounts of watches over the years.. From the beginning I had issues with straps due to my small wrists.. After quite a lot of struggle with OEM and other straps I decided to try it on my own and currently I am glad to offer you some of my custom work. I only make straps which I consider to be reliable and comfortable at the same time. All straps are hand made with the best available materials. I am currently working with quality suede from Italy, AMMO leather and my favourite Horween Shell Cordovan - probably the finest leather in the world..
I am not much of a talker so if you got questions, just fire away :) Comments are highly appreciated. And now I leave the talking to the pictures :)

Regards,
Jan

DSCF0098Medium.jpg

DSCF0085Large.jpg

DSCF9849Small.jpg

DSCF9839Medium.jpg

DSCF9642Small.jpg

DSCF9737Medium.jpg

DSCF9427Small.jpg

DSCF9503Small.jpg

DSCF9293Medium.jpg

Denke

Brännström
Pledge Member
2-Faktor
Jan is a true watch enthusiast and a great guy to deal with. Thanks for the introduction and welcome!

Aquaracer2

Ingamay
2-Faktor
Beautiful Sinn and the straps aswell. I prefer everything except leather my self, but i can always wish you welcome to our forum! :D

Maxim

Cartier
Looking very good, something else than the generic Hirsch straps, but still looking nimble and classy - many custom strap makers seem to go for the bulky, huge straps i never found the wrist for.

A fellow tiny-wrister - good to see!

Marckus

Panerai
Fick precis hem ett cordovan-strap av jankoxxx, och helvette vad bra och fint det är! Kommer garanterat bli flera

Topp