• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Karlskrona Baltic Shield - Final Design Renderings and Specs

Status
Ej öppen för ytterligare svar.
Hello all...
OK, so here are (what I am hoping) the final design renderings and specifications. ;)

I decided to make the 12 o'clock dial marker a bit different than the original design for a couple of reasons. First, I wanted to differentiate my dial from a couple other "similar" dials used on watches that were brought to my attention. Secondly, I wanted to have a specific design detail that I could brand my company around. I decided to use a bordered marker.

After playing with variations of the seconds hand, I decided that the colored tip was the best looking design in comparison to an all colored seconds hand. I think it offers a nice balance to the overall look of the watch and just enough of a color splash that compliments the "Baltic Shield" colored font.
I added drilled lug holes as well as a ceramic, lumed bezel. These were both as a direct result to what members here and on Klocksnack.se wanted.

Karlskrona Baltic Shield - Official Specifications

Run: Limited to 300 Watches. Individually Serially Numbered on Case Back
Case Material: 316L Stainless Steel, Brushed Finish, Drilled lug holes
Case Size: 43mm X 49mm
Case Thickness: 13.5mm
Lug Width: 22mm
Movement: Seiko NH35 Automatic (Hacking)
Water Resistance: 300M
Bezel: 120 Click Rotating, Ceramic, Lumed
Crown: Screw Down, Signed
Case Back: Screw Down, Signed
Crystal: AR Coated Domed Sapphire
Straps: Nato and Bradystraps Original Sailcloth
Accessories: Signed Zipper Travel Case
Warranty: 12 Months

Karlskrona Baltic Shield - Design Renderings

Black Dial

Anthracite Gray Dial

Thank you to all, again, for your tremendous support and help throughout this project. I look forward to delivering a solid watch backed by great service.

Best,
Todd @ KWC

I am shooting for delivery in August/September. Shipping will be from the US.
Pre-order will open on Monday May 4th, the same day my new web site is launching.

Sorubim

Audemars
Pre-order will open on Monday May 4th, the same day my new web site is launching.

May the fourth be with you!

DPrmfTr.gif

Thanks, gents. Just to confirm, I ship to Sweden (and all of EUR for that matter) via Registered Mail which is the more secure manner to send parcels. My packages are always shipped in crush-resistant boxes and with full insurance and tracking.

More details to come as we get closer to Monday the 4th.

KenKun

Patek
2-Faktor
Thanks, gents. Just to confirm, I ship to Sweden (and all of EUR for that matter) via Registered Mail which is the more secure manner to send parcels. My packages are always shipped in crush-resistant boxes and with full insurance and tracking.

More details to come as we get closer to Monday the 4th.

What about custom fees?
The grey one looks great btw.

jhm

Panerai
Customs in Sweden do not have a category called watches, but if it's the same as jewelry, the customs fees for this category is up to 4%. The VAT is the same i.e. 25%. :)

C

China

Regarding customs fees, I let the customer decide what they would like the watch to be valued at. ;)

You know that's illegal?

Maybe you should read the forum rules, a rough translation;

https://klocksnack.se/threads/välkommen-till-klocksnack-principer-för-forumet-uppdaterat-140710.5/

What we can not discuss?
We do not discuss counterfeiting, other than as comparative discussions in order to learn more about what distinguishes a replica from an original. One such topic should always include pictures and references to the original and the spirit of the wire must be educational and awareness-raising. This means that a thread where the title example is "Check what good copy, etc." is not okay.

If you are unsure, skip Posting wire or check with the Admin. The topic is sensitive and if in doubt always determines Admin what is okay. In a thread on counterfeits and we will link to pages that do not sell or support counterfeits (we invite them is simply not on the traffic).

We discuss obviously not such that under Swedish law expressly prohibits. If in doubt about this determines Admin what is okay.

According to Swedish law it´s illegal not to pay customs fees or VAT.

Mw79

Vacheron
2-Faktor
Den med grå tavla ser riktigt bra ut och jag behöver en inte allt för dyr beater så det lutat åt en beställning. Har vart inne på att skaffa en CWC men det här är endå ett lite ovanligare och roligare alternativ.

C

China

KenKun

Patek
2-Faktor
"an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others".

Tolkar det som att han skapat andra identiteter (TorGunnar) i vilka han s.a.s. "försvarat" sin egen design.

Ok, trodde först att det var något med att folk blev lurade på sina pengar :)

Jaggis

Who dares wins!
2-Faktor
C

China

Hehe, där ser man. Tack China! Bekräftade lite mina misstankar. Drog iväg ett mail för några veckor sedan och tackade nej till den Treudd jag anmält intresse på.

EDIT: Just läst hela tråden. OMG! Om TorGunnar och Todd är samma person så spyr jag nog lite.

Ja, det här är ett riktigt lågvattenmärke. Man kan fråga sig om sidekicken Broderjimmy här på KS, är stjärnan själv eller får procent på affärerna. Märkligt att det alltid dyker upp någon glad entusiast som marknadsför Todds projekt.

http://www.timetotalk.se/timetotalk/karlskrona-watch-co-info-och-forbestallning-t14525.html

The Karlskrona Watch Company Treudd Dive Watch - Official Pre-Order Information

Klocksnackare,

Jag har varit i kontakt med Todd en längre tid och vi har b.la. diskuterat Treudden.

Han mailade mig idag om att han inte har fått tillräckligt stort intresse för Treudd och hittils har alldeles för få skrivit upp sig som intressenter (Kolla första posten för info). Om det fortsätter såhär kommer projektet att läggas ner då det kostar för mycket att producera.

Så kom igen nu! Jag, Todd och många därtill vill verkligen att detta ska bli verklighet, så skicka iväg ett email till honom!

Karlskrona Watch Company Treudd - Latest Renderings and Pre-order Information

Jag har varit i kontakt med Todd de senaste dagarna och vi hoppas kunna ha lite prototyper inne någongång mellan Thanksgiving (nästa helg) och December.

För mig personligen ska det bli väldigt spännande att se resultatet, samtidigt som jag kan lova lite fräcka bilder, istället för "bara" tråkiga renderingar.

theargonaut

Patek
Pledge Member
2-Faktor
Aj, ser inte bra ut det här! Var det inte någon svensktalande här eller på TTT, som gick ut med att han hjälpte TS med att ragga kunder? Väntar med spänning på om det kommer en förklaring...

EDIT: Sen på bollen

Status
Ej öppen för ytterligare svar.
Topp