• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Karlskrona Baltic Shield - Final Design Renderings and Specs

Status
Ej öppen för ytterligare svar.
The way this thread turned has really lost me. A few making statements that are outright false and making accusations without any truth to support. Apparently I have upset a few of you. My apologies.

The Treudd project is still alive and well, by the way. I am waiting for the prototypes to be built so I can test. NO money was accepted for Pre-orders. People that showed interest have a watch reserved for them. They can back out at any time.
There is an inference here that I did something inappropriately regarding the Treudd. Other than mixing up one serial number and promising it to two people, in error, I'm not sure what else it could be. I apologized to the two individuals. Mixups happen in life.

Ministern

Founder
2-Faktor
The way this thread turned has really lost me. A few making statements that are outright false and making accusations without any truth to support. Apparently I have upset a few of you. My apologies.

The Treudd project is still alive and well, by the way. I am waiting for the prototypes to be built so I can test. NO money was accepted for Pre-orders. People that showed interest have a watch reserved for them. They can back out at any time.
There is an inference here that I did something inappropriately regarding the Treudd. Other than mixing up one serial number and promising it to two people, in error, I'm not sure what else it could be. I apologized to the two individuals. Mixups happen in life.
From admins point of view. You tried to sell watches without asking us or using the proper part of the forum. This part is only for discussions and not marketing. If somebody wants to sell something they must use another part of the forum.

Reactions: CLT
From admins point of view. You tried to sell watches without asking us or using the proper part of the forum. This part is only for discussions and not marketing. If somebody wants to sell something they must use another part of the forum.
...and perhaps follow the rules there too.. One bump per 24hrs for example..?

Jaggis

Who dares wins!
2-Faktor
So the fact that the admins on WUS have banned accounts that you've created, in this case TorGunnar, that you have used to boost your own product is a complete lie?

C

China

So the fact that the admins on WUS have banned accounts that you've created, in this case TorGunnar, that you have used to boost your own product is a complete lie?

Hi Brice,

Thanks for the heads up but unfortunately Todd and his watches are not welcome here. He's got no one to blame but himself.

Sorry folks, but this thread is closed.

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f74/ne...matic-watch-$325-have-you-seen-1870506-3.html

Ministern

Founder
2-Faktor
Efter att ha läst ovan är jag mer undrande om WUS bara går ut på billiga knockoff microtillverkare.

image.jpg

nissehult

Patek
2-Faktor
Efter att ha läst ovan är jag mer undrande om WUS bara går ut på billiga knockoff microtillverkare.

image.jpg
Kanske beror det på att ägarskapet flyttades förra året från eldsjälen som startade sajten till företaget VerticalScope. Företag tenderar att ha en helt annan syn på vinst-maximering än vad eldsjälar har...

Kanske beror det på att ägarskapet flyttades förra året från eldsjälen som startade sajten till företaget VerticalScope. Företag tenderar att ha en helt annan syn på vinst-maximering än vad eldsjälar har...

Du svarar på något helt annat, jag reagerar på att folk är så upphetsade över microtillverkare och köper massa. Se även reklamen ovan.

Nu har ju just WUS en hel del följare som gillar just micromärken, men dom har ju typ en miljon sub-forum som avhandlar, high end, low end, vintage osv os osv och sedan nästan alla märken har en egen sektion...

Dessutom verkar reklamen vara baserad på i vilket forumen man befinner sig och just där du länkade till var väl något om kanske micromärken osv, gå in på Rolex och Tudor sektionen så får man banner från någon Rolex AD...

Ministern

Founder
2-Faktor
Nu har ju just WUS en hel del följare som gillar just micromärken, men dom har ju typ en miljon sub-forum som avhandlar, high end, low end, vintage osv os osv och sedan nästan alla märken har en egen sektion...

Dessutom verkar reklamen vara baserad på i vilket forumen man befinner sig och just där du länkade till var väl något om kanske micromärken osv, gå in på Rolex och Tudor sektionen så får man banner från någon Rolex AD...

Hursom så förstår jag inte hypen med microtillverkare där allt är off the shelf. För mig inte annorlunda DW, N Cabana etc.

Aurum

Harsh but fair
2-Faktor
Hursom så förstår jag inte hypen med microtillverkare där allt är off the shelf. För mig inte annorlunda DW, N Cabana etc.

Där ju iofs skillnaden att de nämna microdykardinkorna är bättre byggda. Annars håller jag med om att det är lite tråkigt om allt är från en katalog, de som har egendesignat från Kina är däremot lite kul och har sin förtjänta plats i klockvärlden. När vi ändå är inne på detta, varför beställde du en Karlskrona?

Ministern

Founder
2-Faktor
Där ju iofs skillnaden att de nämna microdykardinkorna är bättre byggda. Annars håller jag med om att det är lite tråkigt om allt är från en katalog, de som har egendesignat från Kina är däremot lite kul och har sin förtjänta plats i klockvärlden. När vi ändå är inne på detta, varför beställde du en Karlskrona?

Jag vete fan, var uttråkad misstänkter jag.. Det är däremot ingen ursäkt..

I will address the WUS slander propagated by one of their Admins once. I have no desire to spend any time or energy on it.

Complete falsehood. I was banned at WUS a couple years ago for not becoming a paying sponsor. Period. They can spin it any way they'd like.
I did not see the return on a major investment ($7,000+) for a small guy like me and professionally declined Ernie's pricing.
When I was a member there I asked for input and opinions on various strap or watch projects I was considering and always received great feedback from good forum members there. I believe this is a big part of the hobby... giving the enthusiasts what they want. I always participated there in a polite and friendly manner and made many friends along the way.
If this is considered "shilling" then so be it.

I heard from a reliable and respected source when the banning occurred that Ernie and a couple others there did not like the fact that my strap company, Bradystraps, received so much "free press" on "their forums" and that I should "need to pay for that". The "free press" they were referring to was from forum members expressing their satisfaction with my products and service levels.
When they asked me for near 5 figures to become a sponsor and I declined, they took action and I was banned... for life.
That told me all I needed to know about their business practice... profit over forum banter.

By the way, I should add... I did counter Ernie with an offer that included free giveaways to WUS forum members and a donation to Make a Wish in the name of WUS. I was told they were not interested.

Bjudko

Cartier
Bra där, relevant jämförelse på ett klockforum ;)

Mja alltså det finns värre saker än det här. Jag uppfattar en del här att ta saker på för stort allvar. Stanna upp, ta ett andetag och droppa det bara. Som tex i dag när jag försov mig och sprang till bilen för att komma fram precis när p-lisan la boten på rutan. Det finns värre saker :)

Galaxy

Rolex
I will address the WUS slander propagated by one of their Admins once. I have no desire to spend any time or energy on it.

Complete falsehood. I was banned at WUS a couple years ago for not becoming a paying sponsor. Period. They can spin it any way they'd like.
I did not see the return on a major investment ($7,000+) for a small guy like me and professionally declined Ernie's pricing.
When I was a member there I asked for input and opinions on various strap or watch projects I was considering and always received great feedback from good forum members there. I believe this is a big part of the hobby... giving the enthusiasts what they want. I always participated there in a polite and friendly manner and made many friends along the way.
If this is considered "shilling" then so be it.

I heard from a reliable and respected source when the banning occurred that Ernie and a couple others there did not like the fact that my strap company, Bradystraps, received so much "free press" on "their forums" and that I should "need to pay for that". The "free press" they were referring to was from forum members expressing their satisfaction with my products and service levels.
When they asked me for near 5 figures to become a sponsor and I declined, they took action and I was banned... for life.
That told me all I needed to know about their business practice... profit over forum banter.

By the way, I should add... I did counter Ernie with an offer that included free giveaways to WUS forum members and a donation to Make a Wish in the name of WUS. I was told they were not interested.
Are you the member "TorGunnar" or not?

China... OK. It's clear to me that you have an axe to grind. Please enlighten me as to what it is that I have done so wrong to you? And the appropriate manner in which to resolve anything would be privately, in my opinion.

C

China

China... OK. It's clear to me that you have an axe to grind. Please enlighten me as to what it is that I have done so wrong to you? And the appropriate manner in which to resolve anything would be privately, in my opinion.

Well, why don´t you just answer Galaxy?

And I can see why you prefer to discuss this matter privately. But hey, we are on a public forum.

I have already addressed the WUS accusations. No, I am not on that forum and have not been since I was banned for choosing not to become a Sponsor. And I am not sure what "Galaxy" has anything to do with this topic of conversation.

Status
Ej öppen för ytterligare svar.
Topp