• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Karlskrona Watch Company Treudd - Latest Renderings and Pre-order Information

Hello all...
I am pleased to show you the latest renderings including the new crown style. Also, the Official Pre-Order period is open and I am currently 70% reserved for the Black dial and 45% for the White dial.

Specifications

Material - 316L Stainless Steel Case
Case Size - 43mm X 49mm
Case Width - 14mm
Lug Width - 22mm
Movement - Sellita SW200-1 Automatic (Hacking)
Water Resistance - 300M
Crystal - Sapphire with AR Coating
Bezel - 120 Click Ceramic Rotating, Fully Lumed
Crown - Screw Down, Signed
Case Back - Screw Down, Signed
Bracelet - Brushed Link, Signed Clasp
Strap - Bradystraps Avenger Water Resistant Sailcloth
Kit - Signed Zipper Travel Case
Availability - Black Dial, Limited Run of 100 Watches, Individually Serially Numbered
White Dial, Limited Run of 100 Watches, Individually Serially Numbered
Warranty - 12 Months

Price - $475.00 USD

Estimated Delivery - Spring 2015

Prototype Pictures

Please contact me at: [email protected] with any questions or if you are interested in reserving a watch.

Best,
Todd @ KWC

I wanted to use a more "rugged" crown style to give the watch a bit more of the look I wanted to achieve. Would appreciate input on the new version. :cool:

Palenkovich

Patek
2-Faktor
Hm, I´m a little ambivalent when it comes to the crown style. Maybe the previous version gave me a little better aesthetic overall impression, but this style does give the watch more of a "tooly" look. This crown also has a more unusual design, which is nice..
Not much help for you I guess, but either crown style works for me!

While I agree the original crown style was the "safer" choice, I just wanted to change up the look a bit. I am hoping the blend of easy to read yet rugged will carry through and everyone will like the design.

Still thinking on the crown. Perhaps the standard style does fit the overall look of the watch better.
I'd love to hear other's opinions.

Thank you, kindly.

n1tro

Panerai
My initial reaction - and I have learned that that is the one to rely on - was that the crown does not fit the watch in a way. It stands out too much unfortunately ;/.

Daedalus

Rolex
2-Faktor
I prefer the new rendered crown, don't think it looks very "cheap", but of course, give the watch a more "tooly" look.

Daedalus

Rolex
2-Faktor
Jag har varit i kontakt med Todd de senaste dagarna och vi hoppas kunna ha lite prototyper inne någongång mellan Thanksgiving (nästa helg) och December.

För mig personligen ska det bli väldigt spännande att se resultatet, samtidigt som jag kan lova lite fräcka bilder, istället för "bara" tråkiga renderingar.

Topp