• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Lemania-tråden

AndersE

Cartier
2-Faktor
Lemania super compressor 😃
IMG_20220217_174217.jpg
Jättefin! Tycker att de är bland det bättre som Lemania har producerat. Har själv denna, som är den klocka jag haft längst och lite av en favorit.
FDB4A4CD-2BEA-4FA8-8878-37C3F76424BE.jpeg

Graham

Breitling
I see that another member here has this exact watch, which is actually quite rare. His is the only other one I've seen. It's a black dialed Lorenz Chrono Sub with Lemania 5100 movement. What makes these unique is that they have a tachymeter rehaute. The vast majority of the black dialed versions have a simple silver rehaute. Also unique to these particular examples is that the only text on the dial is "Lorenz" with their signature stamp above that. It came with a nice typical Lorenz steel bracelet but I prefer it on this strap
002.jpg

AndersE

Cartier
2-Faktor
I see that another member here has this exact watch, which is actually quite rare. His is the only other one I've seen. It's a black dialed Lorenz Chrono Sub with Lemania 5100 movement. What makes these unique is that they have a tachymeter rehaute. The vast majority of the black dialed versions have a simple silver rehaute. Also unique to these particular examples is that the only text on the dial is "Lorenz" with their signature stamp above that. It came with a nice typical Lorenz steel bracelet but I prefer it on this strap
002.jpg
Lovely watch!

EnVanligKille

Breitling
2-Faktor
Någon som råkar ha lite information om denna klocka? Vet bara att han som sålde den sa att den är från 60talet 😊

Bilagor

• 20240119_133743.jpg
    20240119_133743.jpg
    216.2 KB · Visningar: 8
Topp