• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Lurad av ***

Status
Ej öppen för ytterligare svar.

KenKun

Patek
2-Faktor
Hello, I work for the company ***. I am writing because I saw that appeared on your forum message. I want to clarify that:
we do not know the 'author of this message, and we are investigating.
Our reputation has always been excellent. This post is false and libelous
They also published sensitive data and this is not correct.
For these reasons I ask you to remove the post.
I ask that an administrator contact us. I wrote yesterday but got no answer
Tomorrow or at the latest Monday will present a police report
You are just a bunch of liars, trying to save a sinking ship.

Senast redigerad av en moderator:

Alfredo

Breitling
You are just a bunch of liars, trying to save a sinking ship.

These are our credentials

It 'a blackmailer. Send the email to our company requesting EUR 12,000 for not writing posts like this.
He is writing the same thing everywhere; We want pay the blackmail
We are making a police report

Senast redigerad av en moderator:

Skolläraren

Panerai
It 'a blackmailer. Send the email to our company requesting EUR 12,000 for not writing posts like this.
He is writing the same thing everywhere; We want pay the blackmail
We are making a police report

Again, it's your word against his at this moment. Prove your statement and then people will believe you and your company will be cleared in the eyes of any reader here on Klocksnack.

Skolläraren

Panerai
He must prove that has purchased from us. His name ?

I would like to see some more information from @deceived as well. It would however be very easy for you to post this e-mail you are refering to instead of trying to point your finger towards the original poster again. It's not difficult for you to show us your proof and let him respond.

Moreover, as you can see posted above, your company doesn't seem to have the best record when it comes to customer's opinions about you and your company. You have to realise that in the court of public opinion, you are not coming out looking great in this situation, especially with your first, threatening post.

JDQ

Panerai
2-Faktor
Finns ju trådar på andra forum där personerna som verkar vara aktiva med referenser från tidigare affärer som postat liknande företelser, läste på ett annat forum att de blev avstängda från ch24 så borde ju ha gjort något för att bli det!

Alfredo

Breitling
So you paid the bill in April last year, and have only just come to realise it was a scam?
Have you tried claiming back on your credit card provider? Claimed back from PayPal? No? You did what? Bank transfer to Italy? Oh jeez
Sorry, but none of this smells right

Status
Ej öppen för ytterligare svar.
Topp