• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Omega Ref. 176.007

Donkii

Boushh
2-Faktor
I like these Omegas :) I can see that you have a solid stream of incoming watches.. Do you ever sell something or are you hoarding like a maniac :D ?

Donkii

Boushh
2-Faktor
I am a hoarder :) but i soon have to sell some Omega dress watches i guess :( But i have problems parting with them

It's nice to see people that goes the whole way, I envy you for that.
Do you have any suggestion where to find a Railmaster (2914-3) dial? I'm thinking of get my watch in a little better condition...

tdn-dk

Panerai
No, I am looking for a nice orignal Railmaster and vintage SM300 but they are hard til find. I have never seen an original Railmaster dial for sale.

Donkii

Boushh
2-Faktor
No, I am looking for a nice orignal Railmaster and vintage SM300 but they are hard til find. I have never seen an original Railmaster dial for sale.

I had one on the hook a little while ago. 1500euros.. But I missed out on it since my plan was to keep my Railmaster in original shape.
foPND17.jpg

0QeKZEd.jpg

Donkii

Boushh
2-Faktor
Dont do anything with that one it is beautyful as it is. Lovely patina.

I like the patina so I wont change the dial, was just curious if you had any suggestions :)
I talked to a watchmaker regarding a service of the watch. He mentioned that the crown will be replaced during the service since the gasket sits in the crown and can't be replaced in most cases. Does this sound ok? I thought it sounded a little wierd since we all who's into watches always want an original piece..

tdn-dk

Panerai
If you dont put the watch in water i would leave it as is, but if you change it, demand the original Crown to return from service so you keep it and can put it back on if you want to sell it.

Topp