• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Söndagspoll Heuer 2447

Vilken är snyggast?

• 2447N

Röster: 18 17.3%
  • 2447NS (Vit på svart)

Röster: 58 55.8%
  • 2447SN (Svart på vit)

Röster: 22 21.2%
  • 2447S

Röster: 6 5.8%

• Totala väljare

Karatekid

Vacheron
2-Faktor
Efter kaplans klockkvalitén har jag återigen börjat snegla på heuer. Dessa otroligt vackra kronografer från 60-70 talet. Av de heuers som var uppe på auktionen fick carrera 2447NS mest uppmärksamhet. Som flera säkert vet så kom den i flera utföranden bland annat standard (silver), vit på svart, svart på vit och helsvart. Vanligtvis är jag svag för pandakronografer men den helsvarta är helt otroligt fin och jag undrar om inte det är den vassaste varianten. Vad tycker ni? Vilken är snyggast enligt er?

Det lutar tyvärr inte åt något köp av denna vackra kronograf för min del just nu utan jag ställer frågan för att se vad ni tycker? Vilken är vassast?

Heuer 2447N
6CwWHWI.jpg

Heuer 2447NS
B6qhrye.jpg

Heuer 2447SN
mZBi9v6.jpg

Heuer 2447S
o639jHG.jpg

I'm a 2447 guy but not really a Carrera guy, please allow me to explain.

I am a big guy - 1,95m tall & weigh 108.kg - i'm an ex-rugby player !
The dainty early Carrera is 36mm wide & no matter how hard i try to overcome it, i cant get over the feeling its too small for me. It such a shame as it has the most pure form of all the sports Heuer's of the era.

If i was to choose my favourite model ( the one i most admire ) then its the Carrera 2447N - the very first one pictured up above with the all black dial & registers & the white tension ring. Classic & elegant all in one move !!!

Now to get back to my starting statement - i am a 2447 guy but not a Carrera guy !
The reason for this is that Heuer produced a watch called the 2447 from 1944 through to ( hmmm - this is guess work after some research ) around 1956.
It has the same movement ( Valjoux.72 ) , it has the same layout & lugs BUT the watch was never labelled a Carrera. Its 38mm wide & it also runs 20mm lugs which allow for a more hefty strap.
I have this pair of 2447's which i treasure.

The lighter one has buckets of patina yet looks all the warmer for it ( its in my avatar beside my user name ) - it runs an extremely low serial number, more than likely placing its production in '44/45.
The black one is sharp & fresh. The gilt dial jumps out at you & catches the eye. It is much later in production, possibly 1955.

Look closely & you can see these are the father of the Carrera in spirit even if not by name. They embrace the simple, clean lines of minimalist design & pure functionality that Heuer pursued when they released the Carrera line in 1963.
These are the real pre-Carrera !!!

Cheers - Darren

Karatekid

Vacheron
2-Faktor
Vassast, svalast, hetast..allt:
2447NS!
Var det en kuggfråga?;)

Haha, weeell, nej men tycker att den helsvarta är riktigt snygg och jag kan inte riktigt bestämma mig för vilken som är snyggast:/.
Den helsvarta var ordentligt snygg!

1+:D
En riktigt het kronograf.
Flugit helt under min radar. Blir till att börja jaga en carrera här också.
Ja, tyvärr är de inte direkt billiga:(
I'm a 2447 guy but not really a Carrera guy, please allow me to explain.

I am a big guy - 1,95m tall & weigh 108.kg - i'm an ex-rugby player !
The dainty early Carrera is 36mm wide & no matter how hard i try to overcome it, i cant get over the feeling its too small for me. It such a shame as it has the most pure form of all the sports Heuer's of the era.

If i was to choose my favourite model ( the one i most admire ) then its the Carrera 2447N - the very first one pictured up above with the all black dial & registers & the white tension ring. Classic & elegant all in one move !!!

Now to get back to my starting statement - i am a 2447 guy but not a Carrera guy !
The reason for this is that Heuer produced a watch called the 2447 from 1944 through to ( hmmm - this is guess work after some research ) around 1956.
It has the same movement ( Valjoux.72 ) , it has the same layout & lugs BUT the watch was never labelled a Carrera. Its 38mm wide & it also runs 20mm lugs which allow for a more hefty strap.
I have this pair of 2447's which i treasure.

The lighter one has buckets of patina yet looks all the warmer for it ( its in my avatar beside my user name ) - it runs an extremely low serial number, more than likely placing its production in '44/45.
The black one is sharp & fresh. The gilt dial jumps out at you & catches the eye. It is much later in production, possibly 1955.

Look closely & you can see these are the father of the Carrera in spirit even if not by name. They embrace the simple, clean lines of minimalist design & pure functionality that Heuer pursued when they released the Carrera line in 1963.
These are the real pre-Carrera !!!

Cheers - Darren

Thanks for an excellent input and i have to say that you've got some lovely watches. If I'm not mistaking we have one heuer quite similar to these two here on the forum. I can't find it though..

Do you perhaps have a wristshot of the 2447N/NS? I would like to see how it looks like because as a matter of fact I'm also around 190 and 100+kg :/.

Karatekid

Vacheron
2-Faktor
If you are going to commit good money to an early Carrera i urge you to consider the 2447N ( be sure to be patient & get one with a perfect dial ) . It looks great in the flesh & should not cost you anywhere near as much as an NS or SN model.
I should have bought one when they were still reasonably priced... but compared to vintage autavias they must be still considered reasonably priced, right?
2447N is actually the one that's closest in mind... i can't justify the difference in price... i will pm you something.

Topp