Laddar...
Nymans Ur 1851

Erikson Urhandel
Stäng notis
Nymans Ur 1851 & Klocksnacks Podcast
I tionde avsnittet av Klocksnack - tillsammans med Nymans Ur 1851 pratar vi klockor och mode med Per Nilsson från King Magazine!
Fräsig klocka på armen i all ära, men stil är ju trots allt lite mer än så. Och vem kan vara bättre att ta ett snack om dettamed än modemagasinet King's välklädde chefredaktör.

Information om avsnitt 10 >>

Produktionsbolag: Lejon Media
Stäng notis
Klocksnack tillsammans med Nymans Ur 1851 i final!

Sveriges bästa poddar ska röstas fram - visst vore det fantastiskt roligt om vi som nykomlingar gick och vann i vår kategori?
Om du har lyssnat och gillat vad du hört, gå då genast in och rösta på oss här: Podcastpriset >>

Tack!

Sorry if I offended anyone here

Diskussion i 'Diskussion' startad av Todd Fredriksen, 27 januari 2015.

1. Todd Fredriksen
    Trådstartare

Todd Fredriksen Bonde

Apparently my excitement about my Karlskrona Treudd must have rubbed at least one person the wrong way. It certainly was not my intention. My post was out of sheer joy that my dream was becoming a reality. It has taken me a long time and a lot of hard work to get to this point. My thread was in NO WAY intended to be any sort of "sales thread". The watch isn't for sale as it isn't even "real" yet! :)

Sorry again. I will refrain from posting any more about the watch project.

Best,
    Todd

Daniel Mathisen gillar detta.
  2. Tripeiro.

Tripeiro. Friends of KS

It's a very fine line. I myself enjoyed your thread and your enthusiasm, you could see this as a lesson about the swedish way and social rules. Have you heard about JANTELAGEN?

We have very sandy vaginas in Sweden.

3. gruby

gruby Friends of KS

Vad snackar snubben om? Jag hittar inte hans tråd men blev nyfiken.

BOTL gillar detta.
  4. Hugii

Hugii Biskop

Ser fram emot alla kommentarer och spekulationer :)

5. Tripeiro.

Tripeiro. Friends of KS

Karlskrona Project heter tråden tror jag, hinner inte ta upp ska boarda nu

gruby gillar detta.
  6. M.L.

M.L. Friends of KS

Från:
    Jorden
  7. gruby

gruby Friends of KS

Trevlig resa!

8. China

China Guest

Well, your post was about getting pre orders and input for your Karlskrona watch project. Let's face the facts, you are selling watches and uses enthusiast forums for free marketing. Nothing wrong with that, as long as your marketing corresponds to the forum guidelines. In this case a moderator locks the thread and gives you instructions to post your sales ad in the right category.

Another thought is that support to the forum or a charity of your choice would be nice, since you obviously got enough orders from the forum members to start production. Some businesses have donated watches or sponsored different events, as they used the forum for marketing their products.

Daniel Mathisen, Ako, Kairo och 11 andra gillar detta.
  9. Erik1

Erik1 Friends of KS

Från:
    Stockholm
    A watch for a passaround would be great :) Free test panel and people from the forum get to try out your watch

Simpatico, JayJay, Kotten och 3 andra gillar detta.
  10. Todd Fredriksen
    Trådstartare

Todd Fredriksen Bonde

I have done this in the past and have made donations to The Make a Wish Foundation with proceeds. It is a wonderful charity.

Palenkovich gillar detta.
  11. Seikosthlm

Seikosthlm The Japanese Salesman

Från:
    STHLM
    Agree with all of the above. We are rule followers thats for sure. However would like to add that the famous "swedish" Jantelagen is Danish.:pompus:

Tripeiro. och Mforce gillar detta.
  12. Cristian

Cristian Friends of KS

I don't see the problem here. Why can't you just post an ad in sales category? Keep the other post you made for gathering input and refer all to the sales ad?

pehhhr, Erik1 och cultshit gillar detta.
  13. Todd Fredriksen
    Trådstartare

Todd Fredriksen Bonde

Can do, once the watches are ready. No worries.

I just wanted to apologize if my original thread offended anyone. I didn't intend to make it into a "sales ad" and really enjoy this forum. All of the members' input has been great and very helpful.

Erik1 gillar detta.
  14. China

China Guest

Talk is cheap action is expensive. If you really appreciate this forum so much, why not become an official sponsor or make a donation to the charity for "barncancerfonden" (a charity for children cancer victims), a project that many forum members support.

You are asking the forum members for help and input, don’t you think it’s time to give something in return?

There’s a lot of manufactures and business supporting charities or giving exclusive discounts to forum members, or a sponsorship. Right now you are on the cheap side, maybe you will get better goodwill if that changes?

cultshit och RobertD gillar detta.
  15. Jaggis

Jaggis Who dares wins!

Från:
    Stockholm
  16. Kairo

Kairo Friends of KS

And of how most swedes are afraid of conflicts? :)

Tripeiro. gillar detta.
  17. DrDre

DrDre Friends of KS

I think what you are doing is great. I believe very few are upset. And the number of comments in your thread certainly indicates that people here enjoy taking part in what you are doing.

You are, together with input from the forum, developing a product which many might want to buy, i.e. something nice and positive. So no reason to apologize, there are many topics less interesting on a watch forum than being involved in the design project. There are numerous of forum developed watches out there (e.g. MKII and Timefactors) and the idea is rather fun since you end up with a watch based on very direct feedback from highly engaged buyers. Personally I admire people to take action and take risks to create something.

At some point in time, as the project proceeds, you are of course bordering sales, and then the discussion is moved to the sales corner. Nothing strange with that.

Good luck with your project!

Todd Fredriksen, Jaggis, paradis och 3 andra gillar detta.
  18. Todd Fredriksen
    Trådstartare

Todd Fredriksen Bonde

Thank you, DrDre. I truly appreciate your comments.

19. Todd Fredriksen
    Trådstartare

Todd Fredriksen Bonde

I am in process of manufacturing the prototype watches. I hope to have some initial pictures in early March and begin testing the actual watches in mid March. I will post updates on the forum.

Best,
    Todd

Jaggis gillar detta.
  20. Todd Fredriksen
    Trådstartare

Todd Fredriksen Bonde

Prototype watches are due in 2 weeks. :cool:

Dixie, F-L-P och Donkii gillar detta.
  21. Philippe Stern

Philippe Stern Guran

Från:
    Bengali