• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Thailand med en Panerai 372

donpasta

Panerai
(ursäkta att texten är på engelska men att klistra in alla länkar en och en gjorde att texten för ett annat forum fick vara kvar på engelska)

So after losing my best friend my dog Rumble and working like crazy for 2 years i thought time for holiday!!!!

IMG_4161_zpswsdft4p0.jpg

Thailand more to the point PHUKET Karon beach!

IMG_4162_zps5lfxw7xf.jpg

My balcony and room view

IMG_4163_zpsivm9dixw.jpg

Ofcourse my precioussss came along 372 with my friends paracord bracelet he made me...

IMG_4168_zpstgpjctmi.jpg

New thing in Thailand and best invention ever :)

IMG_4174_zps4vetqe42.jpg

When you have a watch use it swim in ocean and use the s**t out of it.... its a tool!

IMG_4176_zpsuqk8oyft.jpg

Why i am not a photografer i couldn't be bother to go beyond the cars for better pic ;)

IMG_4178_zps5cyjtfpe.jpg

This is more my place but here on Bangla Road no pictures means no evidence :)

IMG_4179_zpsjfducmah.jpg

Best resturang on the beach

IMG_4184_zpsiwlpgseu.jpg

Worm up for Bangla Road with best Thai bear and my precioussss 372 and of course you were it to the dark places to ;)

fd4d1d02-7c6b-4d1c-80dd-defe47ccc9a7_zpsytevpeia.jpg

Me and on the right my BEST friend for 40 years on a swedish club on Bangla Road where we show the young people how to party like rockstars!!!

IMG_4191_zpsvl48kd9q.jpg

Breakfast view on the hotel balcony

IMG_4214_zpseofolpt6.jpg

Best club on Bangla Road - The Majestic where 2 bar girls started to fight about who served me Chang bear :) I love Thailand!

IMG_4217_zpsyzafdswv.jpg

So one day it rained but what to do in Thailand?

IMG_4222_zpsgcy2dcvu.jpg

Of course you get a massage!

IMG_4224_zpspn2bu5cu.jpg

But then when the night is dark the monsters come out!!! to PLAY :)

IMG_4229_zpst5jupupg.jpg

But one night i decide to stay home and eat candy and watch a movie and in good company my precioussss 372

IMG_4242_zps8t07nlgf.jpg

But the monster in me is to strong so what ever happens on Bangla Road well it dosent stay there :)

IMG_4248_zpsjrk25qhh.jpg

Me and my best friend celebrate 40 years this year he is my first friend ever i got that is still around me and to celebrate i took him to HOOTERS ;)

IMG_4252_zpsyfqvcumv.jpg

But then the fun was over and now i am at home working like crazy but the travel bug got me good this time and for me this is what i love to have experience and to meet new people and share love to al i meet... for me this is my focus on 2017 and beyond! Travel more and spread love :)

Topp