• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

The Karlskrona Baltic Shield

Here is a rendering of my next project, the Karlskrona Baltic Shield. The watch will be powered by the reliable Seiko NH35 automatic (hacking) movement, will feature a sapphire crystal, 300M water resistance and will come with both a Nato or Silicone/Rubber dive strap and Sailcloth strap along with a signed zipper travel case. I will be producing a limited run of 200 serially numbered black dial watches with the possibility of an Anthracite Gray dial version as well.

Would love to hear what you think of this.

Best,
Todd

wotan

Rolex
I like the hour markers and i believe that the 12 o clock marker is of that design so that it will match the trident.

Nice looking watch, waht size and estimated price?

Norra

Panerai
The integrated crown-guard makes it look like it has a tumour on the right side, a more discrete carnation of them would look better I believe. Otherwise it looks nice and refined. I, for one, like the big bold indices. And the hands are really nice and legible as well. The black date wheel blends in with the black dial nicely.

finnirgens

Panerai
Look fantastic! Like the case that remind me of the Benrus watch, love the asymetrical case. Very nice bezel, looks easy to handle and a easy readable dail and hands. The only that i think dosen't click is the yellow, a small Swedish flag over yellow text would be verk nice. I would Love to have one of those:)

The case size will be 43-44mm, thickness 13.5mm and lugs 22mm. Those specs have been nailed down. Because of the case style and thickness, the watch's curvature will wear comfortable a tad smaller than a typical 44mm cased diver.

Once I have pictures of the anthracite gray dial I will post them.

Best,
Todd

JayJay

Rolex
Östersjön är en sköld mot Baltikum?

Du förstår att baltic syftar på östersjön (baltic sea) och inte på baltikum (baltic states) va? Förövrigt är Karlskrona anlagd där den är och på ett sådant sätt för att vara just en sköld. 4 öar (Sturkö, tjurkö, Aspö och Hasslö) skyddar huvudön (Trossö) från havssidan. Karlskrona är anlagd för att vara örlogsstad och minimera antalet dagar per år då flottan är begränsad i sin rörlighet m h t till isläget... Kort och gott så känns inte namnvalet på särskilt krystat.

yonsson

Kikuchiyo
Pledge Member
2-Faktor
Du förstår att baltic syftar på östersjön (baltic sea) och inte på baltikum (baltic states) va? Förövrigt är Karlskrona anlagd där den är och på ett sådant sätt för att vara just en sköld. 4 öar (Sturkö, tjurkö, Aspö och Hasslö) skyddar huvudön (Trossö) från havssidan. Karlskrona är anlagd för att vara örlogsstad och minimera antalet dagar per år då flottan är begränsad i sin rörlighet m h t till isläget... Kort och gott så känns inte namnvalet på särskilt krystat.
Bra, det var ju det jag ville veta. :p
Har aldrig varit i Karlskrona i hela mitt liv.

Frosse

Cartier
I really like it, just a tad bit too big for me I'm afraid. I'd happily buy one if you can squeeze it down to 39-40 mm :)

Topp