Laddar...
Nymans Ur 1851

Stockholms Auktionsverk
Stäng notis
Nymans Ur 1851 & Klocksnacks Podcast
I 2017 års första avsnitt av Klocksnack - tillsammans med Nymans Ur 1851 pratar vi SIHH och Basel!
Det och ett enormt namedroppande av nya och gamla klockmodeller.

Lyssna på podden! >>

Produktionsbolag: Lejon Media

Tradition (Heuer) valjoux 7733 - Crown stuck...

Diskussion i 'Vintage' startad av shotty34, 20 oktober 2014.

1. shotty34
    Trådstartare

shotty34 Rebel soldier

Hejsan Forum

Doing this in English - that Way anyone Can help :)

I just recieved a "Poor Mans Heuer" Tradition panda dial Valjoux 7733 watch of a EBay. The seller stated it ran without a problem - but it didn't. The Crown seems stuck. At first I tried winding the watch, and the Crown was hard to turn. I only gave it 6-8 turns. Then it was too hard to turn Comfortably. Nothing. No ticking. I then Tried to adjust the minute/hour hand - it did so, but Again; it was tough. The chrono had been engaged at some point as the chrono hand was at 45 sec. I tried resetting it, and it did so flawlessly. After that - nothing! No ticking. The Sub-sec hand is also stuck at exactly 12 - seems a bit Odd too for some reason. The movement looks pristine (I'll post a picture later).

Any idea? A cleaning and maybe a Lack of Oil? "Overwound"?

I have written the seller - he seems like a Nice guy - and tomorrow I'll visit my watchsmith and see What he Says. Hope it isn't too expensive too fix - the watch Wasn't exactly cheap to begin With ;-)...

Best Regards
    Søren

2. shotty34
    Trådstartare

shotty34 Rebel soldier

3. shotty34
    Trådstartare

shotty34 Rebel soldier

Just - The Sub sec hand WAS at exactly 12 - i moved 2 secs backwards by accident "fiddeling" about With the movement....

4. TorNet

TorNet Y-Wing pilot

Seems like the movement requires cleaning and lubrication - i.e. a full revision.

eriksson850 gillar detta.
  5. shotty34
    Trådstartare

shotty34 Rebel soldier

Thanks TorNet - maybe your're Right. The seller is a really good guy - I trust him when he Says he double-checked the watch running, resetting and so before shipping. It was send to my brother in Boston and a Friend of His brought it back in His hand luggage - i.e a safe voyage :). The seller asks if the movement-holders seems to be in place? He Think that if one of Them came loose it could be stuck in - and therefore stopping - the movement and furthermore causing the movement to sit askew in the house making the Crown stem hard to turn. I dont Think that's the case though - not that I clearly knows Where a movement holder is supposed to be, but everthing seems in place.....