• Välkommen till Klocksnack, Gäst!

På förekommen anledning vill vi påminna alla medlemmar om att ta en extra titt på reglerna för de olika forumdelarna.
    T.ex. kan du inte skapa en sälj/köpes-annons det första du gör. Det är gratis att annonsera hos oss, men vi tänker att det är trevligt om man bidragit lite till forumet innan.

Vi hoppas att du kommer trivas på Klocksnack

/Ledningen
  • Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Säljes/Bytes Vintage Heuer Monza + Heuer Race Helmet

SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. - Thankyou to both the forum & the buyer

For sale - this circa 1977 Cal.15 Heuer Monza + Heuer Helmet
I will ONLY consider trades against other Heuer watches !!!!

The Heuer Monza is said to be a tribute to Niki Lauda's F1 world championship win of 1977.
Its case is the same shape as the 70's Carrera's ( 38mm wide without crown ), the cases were offered in either chrome plated or black PVD. In this case the PVD shows signs of wear ( see my detailed pictures ).
The dial & hands are in 100% condition, the watch holds time & the chronograph starts, stops & resets to zero. All of the lume stripes are present & uncracked ( you often see them missing or broken in this model ). It has in place the correct unsigned crown & fluted pushers from the factory.
Its on a 99% new big hole DB10 rally strap.
The plastic helmet is period to the watch but there is no inner C clip watch holder ( again see pictures ).

Here is a slideshow with plenty of photos to check out :
http://s44.photobucket.com/user/dazgo/slideshow/Monza/Monza plus Helmet

I am asking for €1350 (12406 SEK) for the watch alone OR €1700 (15623 SEK) with the helmet, includes free delivery ( i am located in Copenhagen) . Payment to be made via bank transfer.
I have many sales references available upon request.
Any questions please contact me via forum messenger OR email directly on [email protected] - please remove both the NOSPAM to use my email address.

Thanks - Darren

Topp