• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Bästa klockbutiken i New York?

danara

Breitling
Hejsan alla klocksnackare!

Jag skall på semester till New York i vår och funderar på att plocka med mig en ny klocka till samlingen

Finns det någon som har ett bra rekommendation på klockbutik i New York City värd att besöka? Gärna butiker som ni varit på själva.

Jag är ute efter en second-hand stål Rolex full-set som är mellan 1-5 år gammal. Vad tror ni?

En sak till, Ni som köpt klockor i USA överlag för gärna dela med er av era erfarenheter och tips

Uppskattar all hjälp

/danara

Wisting

Breitling
4C076742-BD0C-474E-8A4A-B4BD7941335D.png
Denna affär är ball, ligger vid Madison ave.

spammerstakeahike

Patek
2-Faktor
Alla småhandlare kring diamond district är roliga att springa runt bland.

Från WUS,

"47th Street is no joke. You really need to know EXACTLY what you're looking for down to the dates of production, serial numbers, when certain features came into production, and, most importantly, going prices. I've never heard of fake watches being sold there, but you run the risk of a Frakenwatch. This is particularly true on older watches and watches with stones. I'd stick with the actual stores and not the kiosks set up in the shared spaces. The guys in the booths seem to be here one day and gone the next. Some of the stores have been there for 30 years plus. For recent models, there are some really good deals to be had. It's not for everyone, but if you go prepared, it can be a lot of fun. You'll see just about every watch imaginable. Just remember that the price tag means nothing. They are marked up well over market value to make tourists feel good when they get 30-50% off that massively inflated number."

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f2/nyc-diamond-district-976455-2.html

Aquaracer2

Ingamay
2-Faktor
Från WUS,

"47th Street is no joke. You really need to know EXACTLY what you're looking for down to the dates of production, serial numbers, when certain features came into production, and, most importantly, going prices. I've never heard of fake watches being sold there, but you run the risk of a Frakenwatch. This is particularly true on older watches and watches with stones. I'd stick with the actual stores and not the kiosks set up in the shared spaces. The guys in the booths seem to be here one day and gone the next. Some of the stores have been there for 30 years plus. For recent models, there are some really good deals to be had. It's not for everyone, but if you go prepared, it can be a lot of fun. You'll see just about every watch imaginable. Just remember that the price tag means nothing. They are marked up well over market value to make tourists feel good when they get 30-50% off that massively inflated number."

Xakt så! Då trivs man :D

SWC

Audemars
Pledge Member
2-Faktor
Från WUS,

Finns absolut en del båg på 47th men du hittar även en hel del seriösa dealers med galet sortiment här.
Den enda sanningen i texten är att du behöver vara "vettad" och veta vad du ska betala.

DiscoPapa

Rolex
2-Faktor
Från WUS,

Aha det förklarar saken varför killen i ett bås vid Diamond district ville ha 35k usd för den då nya daytonan sommaren 2016. :p

Topp