• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Death of a President – or 9 watches in 9 days.

Watchie

Patek
2-Faktor
Hi all,
Sorry Engelskt tangentbord, sa far bli pa Engelska. So, been busy the last week and half – I sold my President a while ago and got some funds for buying new watches. Did I like the President – absolutely, do I miss it – not at all. Now the question was – what do I get instead ? I did not set up a particular strategy regarding getting X divers, X chronos, X nr of brands and so on – my purchases were based on: feeling for the particular watch, partly usage “areas” (I travel and work with different time zones, so one GMT was a must), looks and of course a ton of reviews on YouTube. I don’t particularly like dress watches, sport watches makes me tick .

Then – the last 20 years or so – only been hooked on Swiss watches and Rolex in particular, but little bit tired of the new Rolex models and especially now with waiting lists and what have you – so one main purchasing strategy – vintage Rolex – must say – totally different feel and joy compared to the newer ones (and I pretty much had them all) – and the jubilee bracelet has always been my favorite.

Second strategy was Seiko – the more I watched reviews, checked out prices / affordability – I wanted to get more into Seiko “game” . So President sold and following watches I have bought the last 9 days (small correction, bought the 1675 little earlier).

President sold:
President.jpg

The 1675 – the only watch I will never sell, rest can go – but this is my favorite. Childhood hero “Dirt Harry” had a Root Beer , so of course I need one.
1675_3.jpg
1675_2.jpg
1675_1.jpg

Skx X 2 – super cool diver, best bang for the buck – perfect beaters and great modding watches.
skx2.jpg
Skx1.jpg

The Seiko Alpinist – the dial on this one did it, very beautiful and have been looking to buy one during the last 2 years.
Alpinist.jpg

The Sumo – well another diver, very nicely finished and even if I don’t have huge wrists – still wanted a killer diver to bang around with.
Sumo.jpg

The Seiko “Explorer” - check out the dial, even better than the Rolex one – or ?
Explorer.jpg

16013 – a vintage DJ, a must, very nice, and perhaps my dress watch then, if I have one, indeed nice and my wife can easily use it as well….
16013.jpg

Omega reference “fuckyouSub” – it is purely awesome, the dial, updated movement and very nice rubber strap – think this will be the one that I will have as a daily wearer.
SMP3.jpg
SMP2.jpg

Finally a Swatch, just a fun watch to have and a personal memory due to Amsterdam connection (only sold there and I do go there for work more or less every month).
Swatch.jpg

So exciting last week and half – and so much fun buying these watches – partly through KS, grey market dealers and Chrono24 and no hick ups either and all watches cost less than the President….

Have a great weekend all !

Topp