• Välkommen till Klocksnack, Gäst!

På förekommen anledning vill vi påminna alla medlemmar om att ta en extra titt på reglerna för de olika forumdelarna.
    T.ex. kan du inte skapa en sälj/köpes-annons det första du gör. Det är gratis att annonsera hos oss, men vi tänker att det är trevligt om man bidragit lite till forumet innan.

Vi hoppas att du kommer trivas på Klocksnack

/Ledningen
  • Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

FSoT: Sinn 103A - for Nomos Club dunkel

jankoxxx

Cartier
Up for trade is this lovely vintage Sinn from 1987 or 1988.

The watch is in a great original state. No refinishing was done to the case. There are some minor flaws like a few small dinks, swirlies and hairlines but they form rather the character of the watch.. The crystal has no cracks but there are a couple of small dinks, nothing serious though. I can describe it closer to anybody who might be interested in the trade or sale..

Specs: the case is 38,5mm, 14mm thick, sexy domed plexy :) , it wears overal larger due to the case which is different from the current 103 models, manual wind V7760 with hacking and date. Chronogaph. WR200 and pressure tested for 100m.

The service included complete overhaul of the movement, relume of the dial and hands and so on. The watch is pressure tested for 100m. Please see pics from the service and relume job: http://relume.watcheswithnolimits.c...lery&view=category&id=36:sinn-relume&Itemid=4

I am setting the trade value to 1150 EUR, NOW for sale at 875 EUR (Paypalgift - buyer eats the fees, Postage will be split.)

I AM LOOKING FOR A NOMOS CLUB dunkel now.

post-8088-0470915001354805875_zpsc89db5e3.jpg

Denke

Brännström
Pledge Member
2-Faktor
Re: FT: Sinn 103A - big reduction

This must be a real bargain at that price! And Jan is a great guy to deal with.

Hope someone grab this! GLWTS!

fretig

Cartier

Ser mycket trevlig ut men något utanför min budget. Undrar dock om läder natot, vad kan du berätta om det? Letar efter något sådant till en av mina små.

jankoxxx

Cartier

Denke skrev:
This must be a real bargain at that price! And Jan is a great guy to deal with.

Hope someone grab this! GLWTS!
thanks Erik :) This is the price what I bought it for UNSERVICED. Anyway, I wouldnt be selling but I need the funds elsewhere and a nice Glycine Airman is waiting for me :)

jankoxxx

Cartier

fretig skrev:
Ser mycket trevlig ut men något utanför min budget. Undrar dock om läder natot, vad kan du berätta om det? Letar efter något sådant till en av mina små.
thank god there is googletranslate :) my swedish is just too weak :)

the strap is hand made by me. if you want more info, just drop me a PM.

You had a couple of long runs with the Meylan and Base22. Without any obvious reason beside bad luck. You might know me as Ermapo from TZ. And it's quite weird this doesn't sell at this price. Really nice watch mate.

jankoxxx

Cartier

well nice to meet you again Eric :)

I shall call this one the cursed watch :) And today somebody sent me an message about it and I accidentaly deleted the email permanently. So another deal will be off if the sender doesnt contact me again :) :)

yonsson

Kikuchiyo
Pledge Member
2-Faktor

Just put it on TZUK. More love for Sinn over there.

Topp