• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Guesses on the Nicklaus DD 1803 Auction Price?

You are probably all aware that Jack Nicklaus is putting his Rolex Day Date 18k up for auction in December.
He chose this watch in 1966 on the advice of Gary Player and has worn only this since. Every tournament he won including around 12 majors since '66 .
Will hit the Newman price?
Interested to hear what you all think this baby will get...
Very strange that the auction house, Phillips , are going to donate all their commission to the charity too.. ( unheard of l think)
Jack himself says he hopes to get 1 million dollars for the piece ,
Who of us will predict the closest number to the price.?
This might be a nice little competition that l am sure @yonsson will give a free premium membership for... ( Knowing how much he loves Rolex!!.)

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/phillips-to-sell-jack-nicklauss-rolex-day-date-ref-1803

Rushne

Breitling
I don't think it will hit Newman price, but, hmmm I don't know. Perhaps 5 million?
I mean the Newman with 17.5 million is just completely insane, but maybe Jack can get a few million :)

Gonna call it on 7.5 l think... Question is , what do people pay for a SS Rolex with a retail of 8 grand.... ? Some crazy bastard might just do it for the fun of it.. going higher than the Newman..

Topp