• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Hello from Hong Kong

bagel

Breitling
God dag

Hi all, I am bagel from Hong Kong, a newbie of this forum.

Would like to say hello to all buddies here. Sorry that I don't know Swedish.

My interest is to collect vintage watches such as Rolex, Tudor, Seiko and grand Seiko, etc.

One of my recent pick. Thanks for watching.

image.jpg

Aurum

Harsh but fair
2-Faktor
God dag

My interest is to collect vintage watches such as Rolex, Tudor, Seiko and grand Seiko, etc.

image.jpg

That is one great dial!

If I may ask, how did you end up here on a swedish forum?

Fabian

Patek
2-Faktor
welcome bagel !

Your 2nd generation of Tudor Chrono is to die for. absolutely stunning. I've only tried the the Heritage model (think the reference is 70330N-95740) which I found way to big. How do the older ones fit? Are they thinner and more comfortable to wear?

bagel

Breitling
welcome bagel !

Your 2nd generation of Tudor Chrono is to die for. absolutely stunning. I've only tried the the Heritage model (think the reference is 70330N-95740) which I found way to big. How do the older ones fit? Are they thinner and more comfortable to wear?

Hi Fabian

The 2nd generation one is 40mm in size without crown, smaller than the heritage one which I believe is 42mm. But I think the thickness may be more or less the same although it is a manual wind.

Fabian

Patek
2-Faktor
Hi Fabian

The 2nd generation one is 40mm in size without crown, smaller than the heritage one which I believe is 42mm. But I think the thickness may be more or less the same although it is a manual wind.

Hmm... I'd like to compare an older chrono with the New heritage. The older ones should be a bit thinner as well. Just look st the older vs newer daytonas.

_jonte

Patek
God dag

image.jpg
Welcome Bagel, glad to see you here! I recognise your name from another big forum and I have seen some more of the fantastic pieces you have. Please show us some more here as well! :)
Fantastic pick-up btw, that dial is a killer.

bagel

Breitling
Welcome Bagel, glad to see you here! I recognise your name from another big forum and I have seen some more of the fantastic pieces you have. Please show us some more here as well! :)
Fantastic pick-up btw, that dial is a killer.

Thanks jonte

Nice to see u here too. Mine are just humble collection. Here is another one of my beloved piece.....:happyhappy:

Bilagor

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.9 KB · Visningar: 163
Topp