• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

HEUER-tråden

cab

Audemars
2-Faktor
En Camaro skulle sitta fint..

Mumma:
EFAYzPQ.jpg

The Heuer thread has gone a little to cold for my liking.
Hopefully this trio of GMT's will wake the fans.

These are ( from left to right )
An 1163 first execution ( with 1-24 bezel ) from 1970
Then an 11630 black register model circa 1977
Finally the 11063 from circa 1982

Three different cases, 3 different bezels & they each wear completely different on the wrist.
I wont try to hide the fact i have a clear favourite out of the 3. Its the one to the left, the 1163 model. Its not as tall as the other two so it sits closer to the wrist.
The 11063 is the "last of the breed". In many ways the last hurrah from Heuer before they were transformed to Tag Heuer. Over on the Heuer forum the rare 11063 last of the breed GMT is one of the most desired & difficult Autavia's to locate.

I have been very fortunate to have found three nice examples as the supply of GMT bezels has absolutely dried up. These days its the condition of the bezel that often defines the value of these Autavia's.

I hope you guys enjoy them - Darren

Andersml

Audemars
2-Faktor

Three different cases, 3 different bezels & they each wear completely different on the wrist.
I wont try to hide the fact i have a clear favourite out of the 3. Its the one to the left, the 1163 model. Its not as tall as the other two so it sits closer to the wrist.
The 11063 is the "last of the breed". In many ways the last hurrah from Heuer before they were transformed to Tag Heuer. Over on the Heuer forum the rare 11063 last of the breed GMT is one of the most desired & difficult Autavia's to locate.

I have been very fortunate to have found three nice examples as the supply of GMT bezels has absolutely dried up. These days its the condition of the bezel that often defines the value of these Autavia's.

Darren - thats crazy.....to own them all....! Great watches.....

How many Heuers in your collection?

Darren - thats crazy.....to own them all....! Great watches.....

How many Heuers in your collection?

Hi Anders, thanks for the compliment. I feel very lucky to have been focussed on vintage Heuer so long ago. I quickly became aware of the rarer models & leapt to collect when nice examples became available. It really wasn't a matter of value it was more the desire to own very beautiful & exotic offerings from Heuer. Its really only been the last 5 years that its become difficult to turn up nice pieces as it seems an ocean of vintage watch collectors have become aware of the Heuer brand. I suppose as collectors we are ourselves responsible for their popularity due to our persistance, focus & web presence. What can i say - "the good word got out"!

I dont think too many people would be happy to reveal the depths of their collection but if i were to hint at the fact that i have plenty more treasures to release pictures on to the forum if i remain posting at this rate.

Cheers - Darren

Rock_N_Ron

Audemars
2-Faktor

What´s not to enjoy?!? Beautiful watches! love the way you keep this thread alive.
Keep 'em coming in a steady rate,please!

I would like to dislike but I hope that there is something positive in the end :D

BANG ... CRACK !!!!!!

Yes i suffered an awkward moment at work. It happen during a busy period when i had to pass a collegue in a tight space and my watch came out the worst for it. Or more specifically my Pasadena's crystal came out the worst for it ! It took a full arm swing i to a fixed object and gave its life so that the watch may survive.

Here you can see the results :

Note that there are 2 cracks present on the crystal.

My own opinion is that the actual point of impact was up by the smaller top crack , it doesnt really explain why the larger crack further down appeared but it is indeed there.
I have had my loupe out & cant see any minor glass particles loose in between the dial and the crystal so i think i've escaped this minor tragedie quite lightly.
I plan to get it off to one of my watchmakers & have the mineral glass replaced for a stronger sapphire specced crystal.
All in all not such a great issue but you can well imagine the fear in my eyes as i checked my daily work horse.

My Pasadena is not a pristine example, its a loved work companion & i will miss her while she's away getting a new crystal. Maybe i'll treat her to a movement serice whilst she's there ;-)

Cheers - Darren

Here's a little sunday treat for you all.

A very very rare Heuer for you to check out.
This is the Autavia 1163P, its Heuer's first attempt at a dedicated diving watch.

Its from the last quarter of 1971 & may well be the only one existing in this form. It was shown in one years catalog in 1972 but quickly evolved to be sold in the newer, taller 11630 case & known as the 11630P. My example has a pristine bezel which really pops when you look at the watch in detail.

Its a great balance of colours & highlights , a real joy to wear, especially on its original bracelet.

Cheers - Darren

And as a follow up to my posting above i have a picture from the 1972 Heuer catalog. On the right you will see the example which is very similar to mine.

Note down below the text names the watch as an 11630P when the watch displayed is clearly an 1163 case. On the dedicated OTD Heuer forum we have concluded that this is due to Heuer gearing up for production based on the newly released thicker 11630 case yet only having the 1163 case available at this early mock up stage. My own watch may well have been a pre-production mock up or or a very first execution run.
Regardless of the its title it is an extremely rare example. We have not seen another in this early form come up on the OTD forum.

Cheers - Darren

Rholm

Cartier
Den ser ut som den precis landat från fabrik, riktigt fin.
Heuer kan inte tillverkat många av den, undrar om dom har något ex på sitt museum..?

Mvh

Bender

Cartier
En vän till mig har fått ärva Heuer Carrera tidigt 70 tal skulle jag tro, rätta mig gärna om jag har fel.
Tyvärr så fungerar den inte. Så min fråga till er, till vilken urmakare i Stockholm skulle ni vända er till för en översyn?

Ha en fortsatt trevlig helg.
Bender

Bilagor

• IMG_0944.jpg
    IMG_0944.jpg
    82.4 KB · Visningar: 184
  • IMG_4539.jpg
    IMG_4539.jpg
    146.4 KB · Visningar: 197
  • IMG_7286.jpg
    IMG_7286.jpg
    125.4 KB · Visningar: 163
  • IMG_8159_2.jpg
    IMG_8159_2.jpg
    86.9 KB · Visningar: 148
  • IMG_8228.jpg
    IMG_8228.jpg
    98.6 KB · Visningar: 170
  • IMG_8804.jpg
    IMG_8804.jpg
    140.7 KB · Visningar: 155

Criss Cross

Playing with fire
2-Faktor
En vän till mig har fått ärva Heuer Carrera tidigt 70 tal skulle jag tro, rätta mig gärna om jag har fel.
Tyvärr så fungerar den inte. Så min fråga till er, till vilken urmakare i Stockholm skulle ni vända er till för en översyn?

Bender
Farfars klocka på söder. Dom ska serva min Carrera. Tyvärr 2 mån väntetid.

TorNet

Panerai
2-Faktor

Bender

Kan vara knepigt att hitta en urmakare i Sverige som vill serva cal 12, Farfars klocka har t.ex. nekat det tidigare. Carreran Criss Cross ska serva där har ett Valjoux 7734, eller hur?

För service av ett cal 12 skulle jag ha valt Abel i Belgien: http://www.heuertime.com/?lang=eng&p=home
Eller Richard i UK: http://thewatchspotblog.com/

Criss Cross

Playing with fire
2-Faktor
Kan vara knepigt att hitta en urmakare i Sverige som vill serva cal 12, Farfars klocka har t.ex. nekat det tidigare. Carreran Criss Cross ska serva där har ett Valjoux 7734, eller hur?

För service av ett cal 12 skulle jag ha valt Abel i Belgien: http://www.heuertime.com/?lang=eng&p=home
Eller Richard i UK: http://thewatchspotblog.com/

Det stämmer, min är manuell. Lite enklare antagligen. Dom utländska firmorna brukar vara ganska prisvärda, eller hur?

Topp