• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Hjälp att identifiera klocka

Guest1020

Breitling
God kväll allihopa,

Jag skulle gärna få lite assistans med att identifiera min klocka jag hittade efter min farfar. Jag passade på att fråga i en klockbutik i samband med batteribyte men de hade inte en susning. Det skulle vara kul om man fick ett humm om årtal bl a.

Här finns lite bilder, ursäkta kvalitén
https://imgur.com/a/7yAO7

Det som står innanför glaset är följande:
Orient Chronograph Quartz

På baksidan står ett serienummer:
J39016-70 CS

Tack på förhand

Joakim

Sugen
2-Faktor
God kväll allihopa,

Jag skulle gärna få lite assistans med att identifiera min klocka jag hittade efter min farfar. Jag passade på att fråga i en klockbutik i samband med batteribyte men de hade inte en susning. Det skulle vara kul om man fick ett humm om årtal bl a.

Här finns lite bilder, ursäkta kvalitén
https://imgur.com/a/7yAO7

Det som står innanför glaset är följande:
Orient Chronograph Quartz

På baksidan står ett serienummer:
J39016-70 CS

Tack på förhand
Finns en tråd om Orient under Kobra Kai, kanske ngn där som kan hjälpa dig

Dt250

Rolex
Paneristi
Ja du, nedan har du lite reklaminfomation om Orient, men de gäller deras mekaniska klockor, som anses prisvärda och av många ha en bra kvalité. Jag har en Orient mekanisk själv och den är helt ok. Nu står det quartz på din vilket då betyder att den inte är mekanisk. Årtal kan jag inte ange. Klockan har inget högre värde i pengar kanske 300-400 kr, men eftersom det har varit din farfars tycker jag du ska vårda den och se till att den alltid går:

Orient Watch Co. Ltd. was founded in 1950. For the last 60 years Orient watches have built a reputation for quality, price and accuracy. Today Orient is one of the largest manufacturers of mechanical watches in the world. Orient watches are sold in over 70 countries and have great brand recognition as quality, accurate and beautiful timepieces. The Japanese are known for their obsession with quality and when you purchase a Orient watch it will show. You will see that special attention has been provided to all details.

Guest1020

Breitling
Ja du, nedan har du lite reklaminfomation om Orient, men de gäller deras mekaniska klockor, som anses prisvärda och av många ha en bra kvalité. Jag har en Orient mekanisk själv och den är helt ok. Nu står det quartz på din vilket då betyder att den inte är mekanisk. Årtal kan jag inte ange. Klockan har inget högre värde i pengar kanske 300-400 kr, men eftersom det har varit din farfars tycker jag du ska vårda den och se till att den alltid går:

Orient Watch Co. Ltd. was founded in 1950. For the last 60 years Orient watches have built a reputation for quality, price and accuracy. Today Orient is one of the largest manufacturers of mechanical watches in the world. Orient watches are sold in over 70 countries and have great brand recognition as quality, accurate and beautiful timepieces. The Japanese are known for their obsession with quality and when you purchase a Orient watch it will show. You will see that special attention has been provided to all details.

Klockan har mycket riktigt ett värde som inte går att mäta i pengar.
Har du någon gissning på årtal?

Skeeter

Panerai
Orient tillverkade en uppsjö av J39 varianter, slutet 80-tal eller början 90-tal är nog en relevant gissning på årtal.

Som kuriosa så användes Seiko 7a38 verk av en mängd tillverkare, har sett siffror på att så många som ett 70 olika små och stora märken under Quartz boomen.
Orient J38 är en systerklocka designmässigt men med månfas kl12, också ett Seiko verk i den (7a48).

Orient tillverkade klockor med denna design till Sommarspelen i Seoul 1988 under namnet Galaxy för Samsungs räkning, vilket är den bästa tidsbestämningen jag hittat. Funderade för något år sedan på om jag skulle börja bygga upp en OS klock samling och då stötte jag på denna när jag "researchade" ämnet.

Senast ändrad:

Seiko7A38

Breitling
Good evening Gentlemen.
Please accept my apologies for writing in English. I do not speak or write Swedish.
I also apologize for the late response, but I took exception to this comment by the OP.

[QUOTE = "Guest1020, post: 2013625, member: 17238"] Thank you,
I look further down the thread that he actually has a bell that has the same model number as my "gunmetal coated J39".
Men det gjorde ikke give mye information. [/ QUOTE]

Hvis du tar det for å lese noen av de andre emner i dette forumet, så vil du finne mer informasjon om Orient J39s (og andre lignende rebrandede Seiko 7A38-bevægelser) enn du vil på andre steder på Internett!

http://www.seiko7a38.com/apps/forums/show/6651111-non-seiko-7axx-discussion-area-re-branded-mvmt-s-

Senast ändrad:

Seiko7A38

Breitling
Something odd is happening. In the background, I have Google translate running. Your forum software seems to be sensing this and attempting to translate my text into Swedish. My apologies if my previous post is a jumble of our two languages.

yonsson

Kikuchiyo
Pledge Member
2-Faktor
Something odd is happening. In the background, I have Google translate running. Your forum software seems to be sensing this and attempting to translate my text into Swedish. My apologies if my previous post is a jumble of our two languages.
Haha, it actually got translated to Norwegian but no worries!

A warm welcome to you Sir, I actually talked to someone about you this weekend (if I’m not mistaking who you are) when discussing a SEIKO Bishop without pushers.

If you would be so kind to go to:
https://klocksnack.se/forums/kobra-kai.47/

And show at least parts of your collection, then it would be most awesome. And English is fine of course.

Seiko7A38

Breitling
Haha, it actually got translated to Norwegian but no worries!

Seriously ? That is SO funny - and embarrassing I can't even tell the difference between Swedish and Norwegian.

A warm welcome to you Sir, I actually talked to someone about you this weekend (if I’m not mistaking who you are) ....

Thank you for the welcome. I probably am that person. I own the Seiko 7A38 forum, linked in this thread. I think we've exchanged messages elsewhere too, if I'm not mistaken.

....when discussing a SEIKO Bishop without pushers.

If you would be so kind to go to:
https://klocksnack.se/forums/kobra-kai.47/

.... And English is fine of course.

I'll have a look presently. I should say that I don't collect 7A28's. I only have one - a 7A28-7040 in my collection. I specialize in Seiko 7A38's - and all their other weird and wonderful re-branded permutations. Thank you for the concession of allowing me to write in English. I'll stay well away from that Google translate icon. Hopefully this post comes out OK.

yonsson

Kikuchiyo
Pledge Member
2-Faktor
Seriously ? That is SO funny - and embarrassing I can't even tell the difference between Swedish and Norwegian.

Thank you for the welcome. I probably am that person. I own the Seiko 7A38 forum, linked in this thread. I think we've exchanged messages elsewhere too, if I'm not mistaken.

I'll have a look presently. I should say that I don't collect 7A28's. I only have one - a 7A28-7040 in my collection. I specialize in Seiko 7A38's - and all their other weird and wonderful re-branded permutations. Thank you for the concession of allowing me to write in English. I'll stay well away from that Google translate icon. Hopefully this post comes out OK.
Yes, we’ve been talking on TZUK and some on your forum as well, which I often point to when there is a complicated question regarding a 7a28/38/48. The Swedish SEIKO scene is very active and the 7a28/38/48 models are absolutely some of the products that we like a lot so your knowledge is most welcome here regarding those models or any other (of course).

You can find the discussions on Japanese brands by the link I posted in my previous post.

And English is fine so feel free to go crazy. :)

Seiko7A38

Breitling
Ah. OK - Sorry for misunderstanding. I mistakenly thought you were pointing me to the thread on the subject of Bishop pushers.
I haven't found it yet. Google translate is (automatically) playing havoc with my efforts, particularly in search mode.

For my own benefit (and others) I've referenced the OP's variation of the Orient J39016-17 in that linked thread on my forum.
http://www.seiko7a38.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13334248

@ the OP: Reference your 'However, it did not give much information'. Please tell me what else you'd like to know about it

Topp