• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Forumbugg Kan inte ladda upp bilder via mobilen

Bingoraalf

Audemars
2-Faktor
Kan inte bifoga bilder från iphones bildgalleri längre sedan uppdateringen till senaste iOS 14.5. Använder Safari som browser. Provat över flera dagar. Gjort omstart och testat lite olika nätverk.

MattWServices

Server Admin
2-Faktor
FF986E39-ED6F-4E72-9B1E-CFD7DE8CBC7E.jpeg

FlipSwede

Rolex
Det krävs inget speciellt, bara en någorlunda uppdaterad webbläsare. Får du något felmeddelande?
God Morgon

Tack for svar.

Nej ingenting alls vad galler meddelanden. Klickar pa "bildikonen/lagg till bild/infoga fil" eller vad den nu kallas och dar blir det stopp. Gar aldrig vidare till mitt galleri/sparade bilder sa jag kan valja nagot.

Highvalley

Ghetto Living
Friends Of KS
2-Faktor
Har samma problem sedan några månader i Chrome som uppdateras så fort jag har Wi-Fi, det vill säga den vanligaste mobilbrowsern uppdaterad senast idag. Jag kan inte ladda upp bilder och får inte heller något felmeddelande. Knappen är inte klickbar, precis som de bredvid, se bild. Använder Opera Mini för KS för att komna runt problemet men den är ju infernaliskt långsam så följden blir mindre KS så länge det inte är löst.
Screenshot_20210622-012257.png

MattWServices

Server Admin
2-Faktor
Har samma problem sedan några månader i Chrome som uppdateras så fort jag har Wi-Fi, det vill säga den vanligaste mobilbrowsern uppdaterad senast idag. Jag kan inte ladda upp bilder och får inte heller något felmeddelande. Knappen är inte klickbar, precis som de bredvid, se bild. Använder Opera Mini för KS för att komna runt problemet men den är ju infernaliskt långsam så följden blir mindre KS så länge det inte är löst.
Screenshot_20210622-012257.png
You have disabled the editor functions. Click the 3 dots on the right to expand it. Then click the square brackets.

HSK

Patek
2-Faktor
No, it's not a bug. It happens if you click the [] brackets.
It happens to me at least a couple of times a week without pressing the brackets and I've seen others reporting the same issue so I'm assuming it has to be some form of bug? Or perhaps it might happen if you scroll down quickly and start typing before the page is fully loaded or similar?

I'm not sure about desktop since I rarely use it but it's a frequent issue on mobile (android/Firefox).

MattWServices

Server Admin
2-Faktor
It happens to me at least a couple of times a week without pressing the brackets and I've seen others reporting the same issue so I'm assuming it has to be some form of bug? Or perhaps it might happen if you scroll down quickly and start typing before the page is fully loaded or similar?

I'm not sure about desktop since I rarely use it but it's a frequent issue on mobile (android/Firefox).
On all the forums I'm a member of, no one is reporting this as a bug, only on here. This is the same version as all the other sites I support.

HSK

Patek
2-Faktor
It just happened to me again. I made a post in this thread using the "regular mode": https://klocksnack.se/threads/hur-ä...att-posta-på-säljes-bytes.150753/post-3903760

Then I visited the microbrand thread and encountered this: https://klocksnack.se/threads/stora-tråden-om-mikromärken-och-andra-affordables.60202/post-3903773
(I manually entered the italic BB code using the keyboard)

Screenshot_20210630-154156_Firefox.jpg

MattWServices

Server Admin
2-Faktor
I've asked the question again.

However, the preference / setting is device specific, it's not set by the site, as I can have the full BB code editor here on my laptop, while having it disabled on my mobile, and logged in with both devices at the same time.

HSK

Patek
2-Faktor

However, the preference / setting is device specific, it's not set by the site, as I can have the full BB code editor here on my laptop, while having it disabled on my mobile, and logged in with both devices at the same time.
I understand what you're saying but something must be triggering it since it differs between two posts made shortly after one another on the same device. I guess it could be a Firefox related issue, cookie related issue or something similar even though it seems unlikely but due to Mozillas non-existant market share I assume others experiencing the same issue mostly use Chrome or Safari so it shouldn't be browser specific.

FlipSwede

Rolex

Same here.
Doesnt matter what I do I cannot upload any photos from my mobile. Nothing at all happens when I hit the button "Upload Image" or the "Paperclip" symbol. The three dots in upper right corner has no viable option for me to make it work.
Have tried hitting all of them,and no success

MattWServices

Server Admin
2-Faktor
The square brackets toggle the full editor on and off. Also, what "upload image" button are you trying to use? Uploading images is done through the "attach files" button at the bottom of the reply window.

Topp