• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Klockor i Stockholm

natovintage

Rolex
2-Faktor
Åker till Stockholm på torsdag första gången på något år. Vad är värt att se? Butiker? Vintagebutiker? Tips?

Tipsa nu en skåning, kom igen ;)

Watch out

Cartier

Bra tur här..

https://klocksnack.se/threads/klockspan-på-stan-2016.48505/

thumbs.jpg

Erik1

Patek
2-Faktor
Vill du ha vintage finns det en äldre herre vid Odenplan som har en del kul. Kan någon fylla i namn på butiken? Hjärnsläpp.

Säljer ABC på söder vintage eller bara servar? Annars kan det vara värt ett besök med, detsamma med farfars klockor. Också det på söder

Miikka

Breitling
Just to addition here, I'm visiting Stockholm next week and have few hours spare time, which stores are rather close to that train stop (Arlanda Express) and recommended to visit? I'm looking for 16710 Rolex GMT II Pepsi :)

JohnDoe

Rolex

Miikka

Breitling
A good reason to polish it up then. ;)

Yeah, it's embarrassing to admit that I work for Swedish company and can't even speak the language ... jätte bra :cool:
Is there any other stores in Stockholm that would be worth to visit for used Rolex watches? Ceramic Sub would be an option too if found in right price...

JohnDoe

Rolex
I can't think of any other shop than luxurywatches with used Rolex in stockholm. There are some pawnshops that could have a Rolex but that would be less popular models. They have to sell at auction first and all sport rolex will sell at the auction. Kaplans.se do have some rolex but only ladies and an midsize yachmaster. So in stockholm its a new at Nymans/Krons/Rob or used at luxurywatches. Otherwise you have to find one at blocket.se or here.

Current rolex ads at blocket, stockholm.
http://www.blocket.se/stockholm/acc...ex&w=1&st=s&ca=11&is=1&l=0&md=th&cg=4060&st=s

Miikka

Breitling
I can't think of any other shop than luxurywatches with used Rolex in stockholm. There are some pawnshops that could have a Rolex but that would be less popular models. They have to sell at auction first and all sport rolex will sell at the auction. Kaplans.se do have some rolex but only ladies and an midsize yachmaster. So in stockholm its a new at Nymans/Krons/Rob or used at luxurywatches. Otherwise you have to find one at blocket.se or here.

Ok, I rather buy it from watch "enthusiasts" than just some random people, so I leave blocket.se etc. out.
I think I saw earlier some kind of link here where were listed some stores around Scandinavia where to buy watches, but can't find it again... Really gotta work with that Swedish as Klocksnack is quite informative website :bookworm: (eg. compared what we have in Finland)

JohnDoe

Rolex
There are one seller down in south sweden (hjälmers ur) that sell used rolex. But his reputation here at klocksnack is not so good since some buyers here had some problems. His description of the watches was not even close to their actual condition. If you search here for hjälmers you can read more.... Anyway you are getting closer to 20 posts. Take a couple of wristshots and post in "vad gör du och din klocka" and it will be 20 in no time.

Senast ändrad:

JohnDoe

Rolex
In May 15 Kaplans has the Klockkvaliten auction with nice watches. Prices are never low but you can find some really nice pieces. They have already some watches in the catalogue. All auction prices are +20% commission. http://www.kaplans.se/sv/auktioner/3035
There will also be a regular "Klockor" auction April 2. They usually have 10-20 different Rolex at the regular "Klockor" auction.

Miikka

Breitling
In May 15 Kaplans has the Klockkvaliten auction with nice watches. Prices are never low but you can find some really nice pieces. They have already some watches in the catalogue. All auction prices are +20% commission. http://www.kaplans.se/sv/auktioner/3035
There will also be a regular "Klockor" auction April 2. They usually have 10-20 different Rolex at the regular "Klockor" auction.
Thanks, I gotta check that!

Topp