• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Audemars Piguet Tråden

bbits

Ordförande i KS Platina Club
Pledge Member
2-Faktor
Nån med 14790st i Stockholm som kan tänka sig ses i veckan så jag får prova? Bjuder gärna på kaffe, öl, lunch, julbord (!) whatever :)

Vad skiljer 14790st från 4100st? Kollade några bilder jag hittade och lite annorlunda spänne... Antar att själva verket är annat. Vad mer?
Min 4100 kan du komma och prova när du vill... :)

DiscoPapa

Rolex
2-Faktor
Vad skiljer 14790st från 4100st? Kollade några bilder jag hittade och lite annorlunda spänne... Vad mer?
Min 4100 kan du komma och prova när du vill... :)
Kanske inte upplevs annorlunda? Det är ju din 4100 som är startskottet på det här projektet. Provade ju den på Scandic Anglais inför vintage gtgn och älskade den :)

M.B.

Cartier
Thanks Palemkovic. I was under the impression it should be available since Nymans are listed on the website.

I called the Geneva boutique and they suggest 5(!!!) years. I don't know how much is marketing scare tactics to push away the tire kickers. I would have been OK with 2, just in time to celebrate entering a new decade in my life. But at "5 years possibly less depending on dropouts" it's a little too ambiguous for me.

Anyone with experience?

Thanks Palemkovic. I was under the impression it should be available since Nymans are listed on the website.

I called the Geneva boutique and they suggest 5(!!!) years. I don't know how much is marketing scare tactics to push away the tire kickers. I would have been OK with 2, just in time to celebrate entering a new decade in my life. But at "5 years possibly less depending on dropouts" it's a little too ambiguous for me.

Anyone with experience?

It is similar to the Patek 5711, just not entirely as bad.
According to AP themselves, they only produce 750 15202ST each year, and spread among the 57 of Audemars Piguets own Boutiques around the world. (As far as I can count.)
That means it is roughly 13 watches per year/Boutique, assuming that in this case that retailers do not receive any.
It is probably quite safe to say that having a queue of 25-30 clients for this watch in particular isn't out of reasonable doubt, which makes 2 years quite realistic!

M.B.

Cartier
You're actually making a lot of sense, Echo Delta.

I called the parallel boutique in Grand Hotel and landed on a nicer, more chatty, salesperson. He confirmed that they expect 15-16 pieces to be delivered in Geneva under 2019 and hinted that the 5 years suggested by his colleague may be too long.

The wife been pushing for a Geneva trip for a while, and with the slick tongue of the AP rep the trip is now booked for January with the intention to shake hands and get on the list!
I guess if I waited a year for a car, 2 for a watch (hopefully) isn't too bad. Will also get the itch to buy something out of my system for a long while.... :)

For those of you who did get the 15202ST from a waiting list situation, I assume it's list price "take it or leave it" situation?

vaniljglass

Nisse på lagret
2-Faktor
You're actually making a lot of sense, Echo Delta.

I called the parallel boutique in Grand Hotel and landed on a nicer, more chatty, salesperson. He confirmed that they expect 15-16 pieces to be delivered in Geneva under 2019 and hinted that the 5 years suggested by his colleague may be too long.

The wife been pushing for a Geneva trip for a while, and with the slick tongue of the AP rep the trip is now booked for January with the intention to shake hands and get on the list!
I guess if I waited a year for a car, 2 for a watch (hopefully) isn't too bad. Will also get the itch to buy something out of my system for a long while.... :)

For those of you who did get the 15202ST from a waiting list situation, I assume it's list price "take it or leave it" situation?
Try to haggle while you're there.

M.B.

Cartier
That is quite certain, but my leverage is weak to none existent when the salesperson is well aware I travelled specifically to get in line. If anyone did managed to squeeze something out, that would be helpful to hear about (even via PM)

That is quite certain, but my leverage is weak to none existent when the salesperson is well aware I travelled specifically to get in line. If anyone did managed to squeeze something out, that would be helpful to hear about (even via PM)

Vaniljglass-translater: Don't try to haggle, it won't work. (Unless your surname is Audemars probably.)

M.B.

Cartier
Usually I'm good with negotiations but I never made a waiting-list watch purchase so I'm unsure what applies...
Quite honestly I'm willing to pay list price, but would not like to learn that the guy before me managed to squeeze 10%.

Usually I'm good with negotiations but I never made a waiting-list watch purchase so I'm unsure what applies...
Quite honestly I'm willing to pay list price, but would not like to learn that the guy before me managed to squeeze 10%.

In this case it isn't about negotiations, it's about the fact that there are literally a dozen people waiting behind you to pay the retail price, so why should they give you a discount?
It's a little like asking for a discount for a Patek 5711. They are more likely to laugh, sigh or ask you to leave than actually giving it. There is simply no logical reason they would.

Bally

Cartier
I bought a 15400 and there was absolutely no wiggle room on the price, despite my best efforts. On a 15202 there would be even less chance I'd say, so practically impossible.

dräpdrulle

Audemars
Friends Of KS
2-Faktor
Verkar som att det har kommit ut lite läckor från SIHH.

ap_5934486.jpg

ap_5934491.jpg

Topp