• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Pequignet

Nicklas H

Cartier
Är det någon som har koll på detta märke?
Klände lite på en idag under ett möte och tycke nog att den gav ett bra intryck.
Manufacture verk med 88 power reserve.

http://en.pequignet.com/
image.png

idris

Breitling
Jag köpte den du lägger upp för ett par månder sen hos fredmans UR, är jättenöjd!
Eget inhouse automatiskt verk med fantastisk kvalitet och finish, det jag fastnade för var just att den ser så ren och välgjord ut. Nästan lite för perfekt.
Dressad men ändå rejäl för att fungera som vardagsklocka.
Jag var var på jakt efter ett annorlunda märke, inget mainstream som rolex och annat smaklöst :)
Dom ekonomiska problemen är borta sen länge då en Fransk miljonär gick in som investerare, gå in till fredmans och snacka med dom.
Bara historien bakom är väl värt ett besök för, en klocka för den som verkligen uppskattar hantverket och och inte vill betala för reklamen.

MånsT

Rolex
Designen känns inte särskilt originell. Modellen Élégance Gent nedan ser ut som en korsning mellan en JLC och Omega; JLC för tavlan och Omega för boetten med de vridna bandhornen och borstade sidorna.

4800433-.600.png

JLC_Master_8.jpg

HUBERT AGENCY

Breitling
Hi,
I know I'm not very objective since I'm the agent of Pequignet in Scandinavia but I confirm that Pequignet is not a "parfymklocka". Pequignet is the only one watchmaking manufacture left in France. The inhouse movement deserves definitely to be more known. The power reserve has a capacity of 88 hours and the complication "Day & Date" is very interesting since it is three discs which are making a triple jump at midnight in less than a second and this entire mechanism has no red area.
If you want to compare with some other watches which are those complications, you will also notice that Pequignet is a competitive manufacture.
For the financial problem, it was a couple of years ago when the caliber "Calibre Royal" is born. It is a long story that I would be pleased to explain but it is behind the House now. The new direction has made a great job to cure those financial issues and now Pequignet is actually a company who is growing while most of the others must reduce.
Otherwise, I agree for the point that some collections could be more original. I believe that MansT is right for the elegance collection which is, yes, elegant but has nothing special. But if you have a look to the manufacture watch "Royal Titane" or the diving Royale 300, you should not stay indifferent...
upload_2016-3-7_14-26-2.png

upload_2016-3-7_14-30-56.png

upload_2016-3-7_14-31-13.png

upload_2016-3-7_14-31-29.png

upload_2016-3-7_14-31-43.png

Ministern

Founder
2-Faktor
Hi,
I know I'm not very objective since I'm the agent of Pequignet in Scandinavia but I confirm that Pequignet is not a "parfymklocka". Pequignet is the only one watchmaking manufacture left in France. The inhouse movement deserves definitely to be more known. The power reserve has a capacity of 88 hours and the complication "Day & Date" is very interesting since it is three discs which are making a triple jump at midnight in less than a second and this entire mechanism has no red area.
If you want to compare with some other watches which are those complications, you will also notice that Pequignet is a competitive manufacture.
For the financial problem, it was a couple of years ago when the caliber "Calibre Royal" is born. It is a long story that I would be pleased to explain but it is behind the House now. The new direction has made a great job to cure those financial issues and now Pequignet is actually a company who is growing while most of the others must reduce.
Otherwise, I agree for the point that some collections could be more original. I believe that MansT is right for the elegance collection which is, yes, elegant but has nothing special. But if you have a look to the manufacture watch "Royal Titane" or the diving Royale 300, you should not stay indifferent...
upload_2016-3-7_14-26-2.png

upload_2016-3-7_14-30-56.png

upload_2016-3-7_14-31-13.png

upload_2016-3-7_14-31-29.png

upload_2016-3-7_14-31-43.png

I think this is quite nice, how big is it and what is the market price?
Screenshot_2016-03-07-14-41-12-1.png

HUBERT AGENCY

Breitling
It's the manufacture watch "Rue Royale" with full complications: small second , power reserve , day&date and the moon phase. Guilloché dial.
This watch costs 7000 €. All prices are on the Pequignet website on the french version (actually, I don't know why it is not on the english one).
The website will soon change and be modernised but at least, you can discover all the collections easily and all thei prices.

HUBERT AGENCY

Breitling
Just for information, we have started to work with Fredmans Ur a couple of weeks ago since it is, as far as I know, the most open-minded store to independent watchmakers and for selling different watches than the ones we are used to see in Stockholm. After Baselworld, we should open 3 other POS in Oslo, Riga and Copenhagen. It was just to confirm that Pequignet is growing, even in Scandinavia :)

yonsson

Kikuchiyo
Pledge Member
2-Faktor
It's the manufacture watch "Rue Royale" with full complications: small second , power reserve , day&date and the moon phase. Guilloché dial.
This watch costs 7000 €. All prices are on the Pequignet website on the french version (actually, I don't know why it is not on the english one).
The website will soon change and be modernised but at least, you can discover all the collections easily and all thei prices.
Welcome! Sounds competitive for a big date moon phase.

HUBERT AGENCY

Breitling
I believe that we are always inspired by someone or something. If the inspiration of Pequignet is Breguet, Omega or IWC, at least they have been inspired by the good ones :) But in my point of view, the Pequignet watches are very different and easily identifiable.
To answer to Nicklas and for those who will not have the chance to come in Baselworld this year, the new release of Pequignet for the manufacture collections will be its first UTC watch. Equipped with the same inhouse caliber (named "Calibre Royal") but instead of the small second, you will have the second time zone (on 24 hours) and in the place of the usual moon phase, it will be the indication Day/Night. On the crown has been fixed a button pusher for the second time.
Very easy to use and unique timepiece since it is the only watch in the world with a double time zone combined with a full calendar working with 3 instantaneous jump discs.
Below the link to see the different models of "Rue Royale GMT". The price of this watch will be 7500 €.
http://www.montres-de-luxe.com/Pequignet-Rue-Royale-GMT-deux-nouvelles-complications_a11249.html

upload_2016-3-9_9-46-23.png

upload_2016-3-9_9-46-36.png

Ronnie

Rolex
Va? Hur länge har Pequignets Manufacture Royale-modeller funnits på Fredmans ur? Vilken kul överraskning!

Önskar bara att modellen som Nicklas H visade upp i första inlägget var vattentät till 100 meter, i övrigt har den nog allt jag önskar: lång kraftreserv och mätare för densamma, elegant layout och boett, frihet från datumfunktion, generös storlek, glasbaksida, snällt pris, upphovsmän som jobbat åt självaste Gruebel Forsey, fyrton patent på saker och ting i verket, som är det enda franska inhouseverket som görs idag. Puh!
Återstår att se om jag gillar den lika bra IRL som i teorin förstås.

Oerhört försiktig marknadsföring hos Fredmans kan jag tycka:
http://www.fredmansur.se/sv/klockor/klockmarke/pequignet/ :D

Såg i efterhand det här; "we have started to work with Fredmans Ur a couple of weeks ago[...]" -det förklarar kanske saken. Best wishes to you, Mr Hubert! I hope the brand is here to stay.

Senast ändrad:

Ronnie

Rolex
Collection Manufacture menade jag snarare än Manufacture Royal, som är en annan tillverkare.
Inte svårt att blanda ihop, då favoritmodellen hos Pequignet heter Rue Royale. Ur Manufacture-serien alltså. :D

HUBERT AGENCY

Breitling
Thanks Ronnie for your support. The goal is to stay of course and to be known and bought in every big city of Scandinavia.
For your favorite choice, Rue Royale, it is a good one ;) We will deliver more watches soon to Fredmans Ur. Don't hesitate to go there, just to satisfy your curiosity :)

HUBERT AGENCY

Breitling
Thanks Cryssarn for those videos :)
I will get the first one with english subtitle soon. The second video could almost deserve it too ^^ His french accent is even stronger than mine, it's a performence ! :)

Ronnie

Rolex
Tog så en sväng in till Fredmans för att se dessa klockor i verkligheten. Provade ett av dykaruren som såg helt OK ut.

image.jpeg

Tyvärr syntes inte min favorit till och ingen annan bland Manufacture-modellerna tilltalade mig. Tills det visade sig att min favorit ställts upp bakåfram för att visa urverket! Den här modellen är verkligen en fullträff. Otroligt fin!

image.jpeg

Tyvärr hade versionen med vit urtavla sålt slut, men det var ju glädjande att höra att de säljer bra! Gratulerar Fredmans Ur och Mr Hubert till det.

Clark Kent

Patek
2-Faktor
Tog så en sväng in till Fredmans för att se dessa klockor i verkligheten. Provade ett av dykaruren som såg helt OK ut.

image.jpeg

Tyvärr syntes inte min favorit till och ingen annan bland Manufacture-modellerna tilltalade mig. Tills det visade sig att min favorit ställts upp bakåfram för att visa urverket! Den här modellen är verkligen en fullträff. Otroligt fin!

image.jpeg

Tyvärr hade versionen med vit urtavla sålt slut, men det var ju glädjande att höra att de säljer bra! Gratulerar Fredmans Ur och Mr Hubert till det.

Riktigt fina klockor och skam att jag aldrig har besökt Fredmans än. En invändning för mig gällande Manufacturen är att det ser lite billigt ut med så stora visare när de är helt platta. Som att man bara har stansat ut det från en bit plåt, om du förstår vad jag menar. Vet inte vad sådana visare kallas som har en upphöjning i mitten, (dauphine???), men det skulle i mina ögon ha passat bättre och sett mer elegant ut.

Ronnie

Rolex
Clark: En rimlig invändning! Har inte tänkt på't, men lite mer 3D hade nog varit ännu snyggare. Är glad nog att de har en fin profil och att man slipper lysmassa. Man kan ju ändå ta upp iPhonen och lysa på klockan om man behöver veta tiden när det är mörkt ;)

HUBERT AGENCY

Breitling
Hi everybody,
I wanted to thank you for your nice comments or feedback about your feelings and your thoughts on Pequignet's watches.
By the way, I'm opened to get your comments about our first Regulator (see the picture below).
It's a Seiko Movement Caliber SII, all modified in Pequignet's laboratories.
Price : 1290 €.
FUNCTIONS:
Hour display at 10 o’clock, central minute display, date at 6 o’clock
CASE:
• 316L stainless steel, polished finish • Anti-reflective sapphire crystal • Antique crown • Diameter: 41 mm • Thickness: 11,50 mm • Water-resistant: 50 m • Pressure fitted caseback with «Fleur de Lys» logo and embossed Clou de Paris decoration
DIAL:
• Opaline silver or black • Rhodium plated or blue steel hands
STRAP:
• Alligator-style calf strap, brown or black
upload_2016-4-4_12-20-34.png

upload_2016-4-4_12-20-47.png

upload_2016-4-4_12-21-5.png

nissehult

Patek
2-Faktor
Hi everybody,
I wanted to thank you for your nice comments or feedback about your feelings and your thoughts on Pequignet's watches.
By the way, I'm opened to get your comments about our first Regulator (see the picture below).
It's a Seiko Movement Caliber SII, all modified in Pequignet's laboratories.
Price : 1290 €.
FUNCTIONS:
Hour display at 10 o’clock, central minute display, date at 6 o’clock
CASE:
• 316L stainless steel, polished finish • Anti-reflective sapphire crystal • Antique crown • Diameter: 41 mm • Thickness: 11,50 mm • Water-resistant: 50 m • Pressure fitted caseback with «Fleur de Lys» logo and embossed Clou de Paris decoration
DIAL:
• Opaline silver or black • Rhodium plated or blue steel hands
STRAP:
• Alligator-style calf strap, brown or black
upload_2016-4-4_12-20-34.png

upload_2016-4-4_12-20-47.png

upload_2016-4-4_12-21-5.png
I like the fact that you are trying to release an interesting complication. To me this particular dial becomes a little bit too "empty". It would have been nicer with a subsecond dial at 6 o'clock instead of a date window.

HUBERT AGENCY

Breitling
I understand what you mean. Some people prefer when it's more informations or decoration on a dial.
For my part, I see it more as a "clean" or sober" dial. We just keep what is useful and take away the rest.
An extrem example is H.Moser watches. There is just nothing on the dial except the two hands and a beautiful lightening color.
The thing I appreciate particularly in a regulator is that minutes are highlighted. It's very clear and easy to see. And usually it is what the people are wondering since we usually know what hour it is. Minutes are the most important information and Regulators are here to sublimate it :)

Topp