• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Rolex 16600 ??

William Turner

Breitling
I´m loosing faith in my search for a vintage tripple 6/Submariner since there so much one should know and the prices above my budget of ca 60000skr!!

Soooo, i´m think about a Rolex Sea-dweller 16600, problem is, i know NOTHING about them apart from they look good, and i´ll never forget the 2mins that i had one on my wrist and i said to myself, this is the one for me :)

Sooo, can anyone tell me if there´s any special to look for in the 16600 series? An F series or later series?

Flat-Eric

Stålklockans beskyddare
2-Faktor
Well. Du kan gå på äldre ex med tritium-tavla (åldras) eller nyare med luminova (åldras ej). Du kan även välja med eller utan lug holes

Annars är det bara att köra på ett ex med bra bra boett och tight länk

Flat-Eric

Stålklockans beskyddare
2-Faktor
Båda ovan är sålda, men ger en viss bild om hur de olika alt kan se ut

Du kan även köra på luminova samt lug holes (mitt val)

William Turner

Breitling
I tried on a 16600 yesterday, bad news, i´m a big guy and a 40mm watch looks like a ladies watch on my wrist, i have to go for 42mm of bigger.

I´ve always been a sucker for the IWC 3536, but Rolex has always been the KING of watches for me. The deep SD was a perfect fit apart from i hate the text on the inner ring and the watch was a bit too tall, i´d like a 12-14mm high watch.

yonsson

Kikuchiyo
Pledge Member
2-Faktor
I tried on a 16600 yesterday, bad news, i´m a big guy and a 40mm watch looks like a ladies watch on my wrist, i have to go for 42mm of bigger.

I´ve always been a sucker for the IWC 3536, but Rolex has always been the KING of watches for me. The deep SD was a perfect fit apart from i hate the text on the inner ring and the watch was a bit too tall, i´d like a 12-14mm high watch.
Då kan du ju sikta på en gammal SD med vitguldsindex och lugghål. Lite fetare än en vanlig sub.

William Turner

Breitling
I was at BERGSTRÖM yesterday, i tried on the DSD, the strap is so thin that it doesn´t support the weight of the watch! I also tried the new SD, SUB and my favourite blue yachtmaster. I´ve decided that ROLEX is NOT for me, 40mm is to small and i do´t like the Explorer or DSD.

SOOO, it´s back to my all time favourite, IWC 3536. only problem is, i´ve never tried one.

Topp