• Välkommen till Klocksnack, Gäst!

På förekommen anledning vill vi påminna alla medlemmar om att ta en extra titt på reglerna för de olika forumdelarna.
    T.ex. kan du inte skapa en sälj/köpes-annons det första du gör. Det är gratis att annonsera hos oss, men vi tänker att det är trevligt om man bidragit lite till forumet innan.

Vi hoppas att du kommer trivas på Klocksnack

/Ledningen
  • Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Avslutad Rolex Oyster Perpetual 116000 White

IamNew

Omega
Pris
60000kr
Returpolicy
Ingen retur
Bilder Skickat
  1. Ja
Purchased on 23rd November from Krons in Stockholm. This watch was discontinued in August 2020 after only a 2 year production run so I jumped at the chance of what must have been one of the last remaining white dial 116000's from an AD. It did not disappoint and I was sure this would be the only watch for me until Rolex announced the reissue of the 36mm Explorer; it has always been my grail but I wanted a modern Rolex. Now they've fixed that. I'm expecting sellers remorse but hoping the Explorer will be worth it!

Condition: What you would expect after a few months - hairline scratches that you pick up in the first few weeks really.

How to buy: For face to face sale - I live between Stockholm and Uppsala. If you don't live locally I'm happy to provide more pics/vids of the watch or arrange a video call. I can post the watch with Swish upfront.

Return: No returns. Watch is running perfectly, almost new and covered by Rolex 5 year warranty.

References: You find a few references for me in the Goodbuys & Badguys thread. In the UK I normally sold on eBay so you can find more feedback on me there (User: feeny84).

IMG_1309 (1).JPG

IMG_1258.jpg

IMG_2217.jpg

IMG_1538 (1).PNG

IMG_1784.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

Thank you for the ad space klocksnack and for tolerating my lack of Swedish!

Topp