• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Seiko 65th Anniversary in Taiwan

victortan2020

Breitling
Seiko released this 500 limited edition prospex turtle SRPD48J1 to celebrate 65th anniversary in Taiwan. Beautiful emerald green sunset dial with rose gold bezel & crown. and of course the unique English/Chinese date wheel.
PicsArt_09-07-02.06.00.jpg

Klockaren

Panerai
Seiko released this 500 limited edition prospex turtle SRPD48J1 to celebrate 65th anniversary in Taiwan. Beautiful emerald green sunset dial with rose gold bezel & crown. and of course the unique English/Chinese date wheel.
PicsArt_09-07-02.06.00.jpg

I got that one myself, its alot going on with all the colors but it works so well together.

Nice touch that its a numbered version /500 on the caseback too.

victortan2020

Breitling
great to hear you have one too...all 500 was gone too fast before everyone noticed.
and yes, it is indeed stunning.

[QUOTE = "Klockaren, post: 3006272, member: 12381"] I got that one myself, its alot going on with all the colors but it works so well together.

Nice touch that its a numbered version / 500 on the caseback too. [/ QUOTE]

Topp