• Välkommen till Klocksnack, Gäst!

På förekommen anledning vill vi påminna alla medlemmar om att ta en extra titt på reglerna för de olika forumdelarna.
    T.ex. kan du inte skapa en sälj/köpes-annons det första du gör. Det är gratis att annonsera hos oss, men vi tänker att det är trevligt om man bidragit lite till forumet innan.

Vi hoppas att du kommer trivas på Klocksnack

/Ledningen
  • Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Avslutad Seiko SKX033 Pepsi - sänkt pris

pam00000

Omega
2-Faktor
Pris
Returpolicy
nej tack
Bilder Skickat
  1. Ja
SKX033 blev såld och är på väg till Norge nu:)
Tillbehör finns kvar och kommer att flyttas till andra annons
MVH
Prisjustering 2019-02-06
Klockan med nato, hangtag och ask - 2500SEK
Allt med SKX031 tavla, t-shirt, osv - 3500SEK
***Update 2018-12-09***
Bara SKX033 Pepsi är kvar!
So the SKX033 obviously has pepsi bezel and a reliable 7s26 movement. Long out of production and much loved by enthusiasts.
I'm the first and only owner so have all info and service history.
The watch was bought new in plastic in 2011 in Canada at the same time when I acquired a NOS SKX031 that is now on it's way to Norway. I searched for this SKX031/033 couple precisely in NOS condition for long and paid quite a lot at that time. When I searched for the watches I had a pretty good understanding of how I want them so small touches were added. The original hands were changed to the pictured Mercedes-style hands from Yobokies right from start - by watchmaker, not by me. The bracelets were taken off and replaced by 20-mm one-piece khaki nato straps by L.L. Bean.
Both watches have been used with great care and attention and have never been polished. I can rate condition of SKX033 at 9.5/10 despite one small ding on top left lug - see pics below.
The watch was serviced only once in September 2016. After service tests showed SKX033 accuracy at -3sec/day. Pressure test at 5bar was also ok. Papers for all included. Total accumulated wrist time since 2016 service event wouldn't exceed 10 days for SKX033.
I would like to sell the watch in a package that includes:
- SKX033 on 20mm L.L. Bean khaki nato
- Yobokies domed sapphire, never used
- SKX031 original black dial and chapter ring, never used. So you can convert the watch to SKX031 when bored
icon_1smile.gif

- Seiko box
- SKX033 tag
- L.L. Bean 20mm nato in black, slightly used
- Seiko silicon grease TSF-451 (no idea why I have it since I always go to watchmakers to do maintenance)
- service receipts, accuracy and pressure tests results
- Seiko t-shirt from SCWF adult mens M size, very good condition.
*Original bracelet and original hands were lost!*
4000SEK for all plus frakt.
I can consider selling head only as well - TAR BUD
Pictures of the set taken 2019-01-02 (all clickable for full size):

Old ad below.
Old ad:
Hej KS:are,
Det här är dags att sälja mina SKX-tvillingar som har satt i lådan under de senaste 1,5 åren.
The below description will be in English cause I'm not sure how to translate some terms.
So the SKX031 is the black one and SKX033 has pepsi bezel. I'm the first and the only owner for both.
They both were bought new in plastic in 2011: SKX031 in the US and SKX033 in Canada. I searched for them precisely in NOS condition for long and paid quite a lot at that time. When I searched for the watches I had a pretty good understanding of how I want them so small touches were added. The original hands were changed to the pictured Mercedes-style hands from Yobokies right from start - by watchmaker, not by me. The bracelets were taken off and replaced by 20-mm one-piece khaki nato straps by L.L. Bean. The original bezel on SKX031 was replaced with one with a bit narrower font by Dagaz Yobokies. I also bought a green bezel for SKX031 and used it for 1 or 2 short periods of time - all replacement works done by watchmaker.
Both watches have been used with great care and attention and have never been polished. I can rate condition for each at 9.5/10 easy.
Both watches were serviced only once in September 2016. After service tests showed SKX031 accuracy at +3sec/day and SKX033 at -3sec/day. Pressure tests at 5bar were also ok. Papers for all included. Total accumulated wrist time since 2016 service event wouldn't exceed 10 days for each watch.
I would like to sell both watches together in a package that includes:
- SKX031 on 20mm khaki nato
- SKX033 on 20mm khaki nato
- original SKX031 bezel, barely used
- Dagaz Yobokies green bezel, used couple times
- Yobokies domed sapphire, never used
- SKX031 dial and chapter ring, never used (I thought I might want to have spares just in case)
- Seiko box
- SKX033 tag
- L.L. Bean 20mm nato in black, slightly used
- Seiko silicon grease TSF-451 (no idea why I have it since I always go to watchmakers to do maintenance)
- service receipts, accuracy and pressure tests results
So the watches do not come full set. The second box containing bracelets, SKX031 tag and original hands was lost. Should not be a big deal in my opinion since the original bracelets were complete rubbish. Easy to find new on ebay/amazon at affordable price if needed.
I love the watches but I hate to see them not being used. I also believe these little ones provide huge value for the money. The fact that Seiko hasn't replaced these models with anything as self-contained only adds to the value.
I would like to have 9000 (UPD 2018-11-10) 8400 (UPD 2018-11-18) 8000SEK for the complete package swished. Postage isn't included in the price.
No returns and no swaps please.
Now the pictures, all clickable for full resolution. I will continue adding more HQ pics from time to time.

2018-11-22
There won't be any further price reductions. 8000sek is the final price and I won't go below that.
But it's the Black Friday week so I'd like to add a nice treat to this lot.
From today the lot includes this white Seiko Prospex shirt I got from SCWF in 2011.
Gildan heavy cotton, size M standard. Very good condition, used only handful of times.

2018-11-20
Managed to find the order confirmation for the 031. The 033 was bought +/-1 month around that time but I can't find any documents on that.

and the paypal invoice Yobokies (Harold Ng) sent me. So apparently the aftermarket bezels were supplied by him, not by Jake Dagaz:)

and the skx domed sapphire that has never been used:

2018-11-18
Paketpris reduced to 8000sek because I want to buy something else.
Hard to find in such condition. One owner and full service history;)

2018-11-10
I found a small ding on skx033's top left lug this week and thus reducing the paketpris for both by 600sek
It's 8400sek now for all listed above
Pics of today below. Macro of the ding is a bit exaggerating of course. Sorry for poor focus - pretty cloudy today.

2018-10-16:

Senast ändrad:
Topp