• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

SKX013 - looking advice

IamNew

Omega
Hi, I would highly appreciate some advice here. I recently bought a new SKX013. It keeps terrible time, losing around 90 seconds per day. The seller said I can return the watch and get a full refund or they can refund me 15 dollars (bought from Creation Watches via eBay) and I can take the watch to Seiko service center or a local watch maker. What do you think I should do? How long does Seiko usually take to fix watches under warranty? I believe the nearest Seiko service centre is in Norway (I live outside Stockholm).

IamNew

Omega
Thank you for the prompt and informative reply. I'll get back to the seller straight away and request a refund.
Can you suggest a reputable dealer from which I could purchase the same watch in Sweden?

IamNew

Omega
Strangely they didn't offer me a replacement, just a refund. I'll look elsewhere first but may give them another chance if they confirm the accuracy rate of the watch in advance.

Just out of interest, does anyone know roughly what it should cost in Stockholm to get the time regulated on a watch such as this?

yonsson

Kikuchiyo
Pledge Member
2-Faktor
Strangely they didn't offer me a replacement, just a refund. I'll look elsewhere first but may give them another chance if they confirm the accuracy rate of the watch in advance.

Just out of interest, does anyone know roughly what it should cost in Stockholm to get the time regulated on a watch such as this?
If it's only a regulation that's needed, then a few hundred. Call them and ask.

But if the movement is damaged, then more than a new watch.

Topp