• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

The Karlskrona Watch Company Treudd Dive Watch - Official Pre-Order Information

Status
Ej öppen för ytterligare svar.
Yes, the bezel will have minimal if any play but will not be so tight that the operation is difficult to turn. This is actually a bigger deal than most would assume. I have owned many dive watches in which the bezel is so tight that it is near impossible to turn in wet conditions. That defeats the entire purpose of the bezel's utility.

So far, the reservation list is almost exactly a 2 to 1 ratio of black dial to white dials. I expected to have more interest in the black dial but feel there really isn't hatdly enough white dial dive watches out there which is why I wanted to design one.
I am looking forward to building the prototypes! :cool:

I am currently working on the zipper travel case for the kit. I want something functional that will allow owners to travel with. I will post some pictures once I have them.

sjobbe

Cartier
Upplever nog din kommentar som både raljant och inte speciellt trevlig.

Ungefär så som jag upplevde dina tidigare kommentarer i denna tråd.

Det förefaller inte speciellt trevligt att anmärka på att något är "billigt", "en kul grej" eller att klockan i fråga inte kostar mer än ett par "rimligt prissatta" skor. Ej heller att antyda förvåning över att personer måste motivera ett köp för den summan - när 3000kr är väldigt mycket pengar för många andra.

Det kan lätt uppfattas som översittade och raljerande. Du som grundare har väl inte för avsikt att detta skall vara ett forum reserverat endast för de priviligerade?

Vill bara uppmärksamma dig på vad du skriver, det kan sticka i ögonen på många - framförallt de som är nya i sitt intresse och precis sparat ihop till vad de uppfattar som en dyr och fin klocka.

Jag hade inte alls för avsikt att vara otrevlig, jag tycker bara att det var olämpliga kommentarer från din sida. Ber om ursäkt om du uppfattade det så :).

Palenkovich

Patek
2-Faktor
What does everyone think about having "SVERIGE" on the dial? Too much?

I´d say yes, probably too much. I think the current amount of writing on the dial is "lagom" (a fabulous Swedish word meaning "just about right").. Not having the name "Sweden" on the dial also leaves a little something for the imagination (if you´re not Swedish).

UPDATE:

I have decided to cut down the number of watches to 100 of each dial. Each watch will be individually serially numbered XXX/100. At this time, I am approximately 50% reserved for the black dial and 30% for the white.

I am in the initial prototype phase and hope to have both pieces built and ready for initial testing over the next 60 days.

Best,
Todd @ KWC

Status
Ej öppen för ytterligare svar.
Topp