• Välkommen till Klocksnack, Gäst!

På förekommen anledning vill vi påminna alla medlemmar om att ta en extra titt på reglerna för de olika forumdelarna.
    T.ex. kan du inte skapa en sälj/köpes-annons det första du gör. Det är gratis att annonsera hos oss, men vi tänker att det är trevligt om man bidragit lite till forumet innan.

Vi hoppas att du kommer trivas på Klocksnack

/Ledningen
  • Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Avslutad Tudor 79250BM Bronzo fullset

pam00000

Omega
2-Faktor
Pris
Returpolicy
nej tack
Bilder Skickat
  1. Ja
:tudor:
Selling my Tudor 79250BM Black Bay Bronze here.
Full set including outer box, inner box, plastic card, instruction booklet, warranty booklet, nato strap, leather strap, tag and plastic wrap with barcode;).
The watch is in great condition - see pics below. Patina is minor cause the watch was kept in a plastic bag when not on the wrist. The nato strap shows almost no wear. The leather strap is made of quite soft leather and shows some wear.
The watch was bought in August 2016 at Tudor AD in Spain. The name of the dealer and date of purchase are stated on the plastic card.
The watch runs -3sec/day - tested on July 27th (receipt included). In my opinion it runs about 0sec/day on the wrist but I never made any advanced checks on that. The watch has never been pressure tested and seen no open water.
It's a great looking super fun watch but I just didn't get hooked on this bronze/patina thing.
I'm setting the price at 28000SEK swished for direct f2f sale. Shipping is also possible at full buyer's risk and cost.
No returns please.

For my references please hit the link in my signature.
All pictures below are clickable for full size. I'll be bothering KS readers with new HQ pics until the watch gets sold:snaphappy:

New one 2018-09-20

Toolwatch that shines like gold:D 2018-09-14:

Toolwatch at work 2018-09-05:

Även nyare bild 2018-09-04:

Ny bild 2018-09-02:

Höstbild 2018-09-01:

All below pics are mine and were taken when the thread was created on 2018-08-04 (click for big size):

More pictures can be provided upon request.
Thanks KS for the great forum and this buy and sell section!

Senast ändrad:
Topp