• Välkommen till Klocksnack, Gäst!

På förekommen anledning vill vi påminna alla medlemmar om att ta en extra titt på reglerna för de olika forumdelarna.
    T.ex. kan du inte skapa en sälj/köpes-annons det första du gör. Det är gratis att annonsera hos oss, men vi tänker att det är trevligt om man bidragit lite till forumet innan.

Vi hoppas att du kommer trivas på Klocksnack

/Ledningen
  • Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Säljes/Bytes Vintage Blue Heuer Silverstone - serviced & mint

Now reduced - 47000 SEK - includes Fedex delivery

Heuer Silverstone - 110.313B - Recently serviced with papers.

Offered for sale in the Heuer catalogs from 1974-77 this model Silverstone was made well known by the the famous photo of Formula 1 driver Clay Regazzoni seated in his Ferrari racer wearing this model watch.

The watch is fuctioning 100% , time, date & chrono - it was serviced with papers in September last year. I was lucky to turn up a NOS inner bezel and original mineral crystal which have been fitted to the watch during its service.
It measures W44 x L44 x H14.5 & has 22mm lugs.

Here is a slideshow link with plenty of photo's
http://s44.photobucket.com/user/daz...tone Blue/FS SILVERSTONE BLUE SERVICED?sort=3

The dial is excellent condition, its very rare to see one of these metallic blue versions without scars & paint loss. The bezel lume is original & in perfect shape.
The case is also in excellent shape - its a truely remarkable watch. The new strap is one of Abel's 22mm corfam look specials & suits the watch very well.

I am asking for €5500 / 50000 SEK + shipping paid via bank transfer. I will consider trade / part trade with other vintage Heuer's.
I have many sales references available upon request.
Any questions please contact me on [email protected] - please remove both the NOSPAM to use my email address.

RETURN POLICY -
As per the new forum guidelines i state that if the watch is not up to the quality & standard as described above i will return the buyers money fully after receiving the watch back (registered shipping at the buyers expense & responsabilty)

Thanks - Darren

Topp