• Välkommen till Klocksnack, Gäst!

På förekommen anledning vill vi påminna alla medlemmar om att ta en extra titt på reglerna för de olika forumdelarna.
    T.ex. kan du inte skapa en sälj/köpes-annons det första du gör. Det är gratis att annonsera hos oss, men vi tänker att det är trevligt om man bidragit lite till forumet innan.

Vi hoppas att du kommer trivas på Klocksnack

/Ledningen
  • Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Säljes/Bytes Vintage Citizen Seven Star Automatic DayDate 1968 Prisbump 30/03

Andre35

Omega
Pris
Returpolicy
nej
Bilder Skickat
  1. Ja
Good morning community!

For sale is my Citizen SevenStar Automatik from the year 1968.
I´ve imported the watch many years ago directly from Japan. Since that the movement was completely serviced and the seals exchanged in 2017. Great condition and very good size with 37mm on the case. Very comfortable to wear.

According to the serial number it was made in January 1968. Everything is original. Small signs of wear on the case, never polished. Original doomed plexi crystal with only a few small scratches that can be polished. Original Beads-of-Rice bracelet without any stretch which is very comfortable to wear. Original folding clasp with patented quick adjustment. Never seen this before so this is very rare! Original Citizen signed crown.

Perfect dial and hands, day window with red sunday. Only the date window shows some wear on some of the numbers. Quick set for the date, but not for the day.

I don´t have pictures of the movement since all seals are new and I don´t want to open the watch. But if somebody is definitely interested in buying the watch I would open it for pics.

No box or papers!

NEW PRICE: 2200 SEK (3000, 2800, 2600, 2400)

Price includes insured and traceable shipment to sweden via DHL! Bank wire or paypal friends.

Model: SevenStar
Serial number: 80104415
Movement: 21 jewels Automatic
Size: 37 mm without crown
Dial: Silver, red Sunday

Check out my references:
https://klocksnack.se/threads/andre35.98561/

20180401_124312.jpg
20180401_124527.jpg
20180401_124356.jpg
20180401_124331.jpg
20180401_124336.jpg