• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

VintageWatchItaly

JoakimS

Panerai
Paneristi
2-Faktor
I've bought a date just from vintagewatchitaly. He responded quickly on questions and made everything he could to make me feel comfortable about the deal.

He is a good guy!

H-O-A

Breitling
I bought a Rolex deeps sea from Antonio, and I will not hesitate to buy more watches from vintage watch Italy, in fact I will only buy watches from Antonio in the future.
Very fast and supportive with my many questions, 100% feedback even after the delivery.
100% honest about the products,
10/10

Antonio told me "hardly used" I can't find any dents, hairlines or anything at all that prove that the watch have been used at all.

Everything was perfect, very satisfied with this transaction.

/Hampus

Antonm

Breitling
Bought a Omega Speedmaster Professional from Antonio. Everything went smooth and he always responded quickly on my questions. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from him agin. Accurate description of the watch, if anything it was in better condition than I thought.

Definitely goodguy.

isbjörn

Panerai
Just bought an Exp1 from Antonio. Exemplary communication, quick to respond and clear answers. I paid by bank transfer on monday, had the watch in my hand by lunch time on wednesday! Watch was in excellent condition, just as promised.
I would not hesitate to do business with Antonio again. Recommended!
Good guy!

Flat-Eric

Stålklockans beskyddare
2-Faktor
Bought reverso lady from Antonio

Quick communication and nice watch. Very fast transaction - paid on sunday and received watch wednesday

Recommended

sweedee

Cartier
Bought a Rolex Datejust from Antonio.

Couldn't be happier with the service. Great response time. No complaints at all.

Faster delivery time from Italy compared to domestic delivery also which is kind of funny.

Foppa

Breitling
Bought a Rolex Airking from Antonio, arrived quickly and was just as described. Definitely honest and dependable.
/Henrik

Senast ändrad:

FritzKlyka

Breitling
Bought an IWC Fliegerchronohraph from Antonio and I'm very satisfied! Super feedback during the purchase and Antonio even spent extra time after the purchase to find answers to my questions. I will definitely look to Antonio's watches in the future for more purchases.

Biffbert

Cartier
Bought a Tudor from Antonio, and I only have good feedback :) Very helpful when I came with questions and fast delivery. On top of that, the condition of the watch is great. 100% goodguy

billo

Cartier
Köpte en Rolex av antonio.
Bra kommunikation, svara snabbt och rättvisande bilder på anonsdelen.
Smidig affär. Klockan skickades blixt snabbt från Italien fullförsäkrad. Skickades på onsdag hade klockan dagen efter på torsdag helt sjukt snabbt.

Rekommenderar.

Bought a Rolex from antonio .
Good communication , answer quick and accurate images off the watch on KS.
It was a Smooth affair . The watch was sent instantly from Italy fully insured. on Wednesday and i got it on Thursday.

Recommend .

// Billo

Brunleif

Panerai
Köpte en Speedmaster reduced av Antonio, helt fantastisk säljare som ställde upp och svarade på alla mina frågor. Mycket snabb leverans måste man säga också, så alla plus och jättenöjd med affären! Klockan var i finare skick än beskrivet.

Beo

Patek
I bought a Speedmaster reduced from Antonio,real nice watch that was accurat described.Quick replys and real fast delivery,so i say he is 100% good guy.

Bought a aqua terra Quartz from Antonio.

No problems at all, quick response in email and dm. Watch as described in ad.

In short: a really good guy that I would recomend to anyone, any day.

Mojbjörn

Cartier
Bought a tudor from Antonio! A serious dealer. He takes good care of hes customers and makes everything to make them satisfied. Fast express deilvery! I will do business again! 100% Good Guy

Oliz

Breitling
I just bought a Rolex Air king from Antonio. He answered all my questions quickly and the deal went very smoothly. I had the watch in my home the day after I sent the money. I would definitely buy another watch from him in the future.

He is a good guy :)

jallmar

Omega
I thought I bought a Rolex DJ from late 80s that was in good condition, nope, it was close to unused. Saw no swirls or anything, it was also newly serviced so date really jumps on 12. Good price, better condition that I thought and NO polish on it. Im impressed . Thanks @VintageWatchItaly. Ill will always check with you before I buy something again. Thank you for that Antonio.

Topp