• Välkommen till Klocksnack, Gäst!

På förekommen anledning vill vi påminna alla medlemmar om att ta en extra titt på reglerna för de olika forumdelarna.
    T.ex. kan du inte skapa en sälj/köpes-annons det första du gör. Det är gratis att annonsera hos oss, men vi tänker att det är trevligt om man bidragit lite till forumet innan.

Vi hoppas att du kommer trivas på Klocksnack

/Ledningen
  • Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Avslutad Z.R.C. Grands Fonds North Adventure Limited Edition No. 298/320 UNWORN FULL SET

Andre35

Omega
Pris
Returpolicy
yes, if watch is not as described
Bilder Skickat
  1. Ja
Ok, I'll try again now. I still have to get used to the rule that either a new offer may be posted or another offer may be bumped. I will now set an alarm for this on my G-Shock ;)

Up for sale is a brand new ZRC grands Fonds North Adventure on steel bracelet. The watch is unworn and untouched. All protections still on watch and bracelet. It comes as a complete full set!
This watch is No. 298 of 320 pieces worldwide.

The ZRC Grands Fonds is an extreme Tool watch like no other else. Build to resist temperatures of -45°.
The North Adventure is an upgraded version of the Grands Fonds 300 Re-issue. It features a thicker sapphire crystal of 4mm, a date window and a larger crown.
This Limited Edition was never for sale on the free market. Only 320 made.

The Tool set was never used and only unboxed for the pictures. It contains 2 screwdrivers and 2 special tools for the triangle screw-heads, some lock-tite and a manual.
The Nato-strap is unworn and never attached to the watch. It also comes with new screws and new spring bars.

Full set with all boxes, cartons, protections, booklets, papers, guarantee card and Toolkit as shown in the pictures.
The set also includes all outer boxes, shipping documents, customs papers and envelopes with which the watch, the toolset and the Nato were sent from France.

I can also send other pictures via Whatsapp if desired.

Watch is located in germany. Shipping with DHL or UPS with tracking and insurance. Payment via Paypal or bank wire.

Feel free to ask questions and check out my references.
https://klocksnack.se/threads/andre35.98561/

20210727_114425_resized.jpg
20210727_114446_resized.jpg
20210727_114808_resized.jpg
20210727_114825_resized.jpg

20210727_114848_resized.jpg
20210727_114548_resized.jpg
20210727_115014_resized.jpg
20210727_114632_resized.jpg
20210727_114453_resized.jpg

Topp