• Välkommen till Klocksnack, Gäst!

På förekommen anledning vill vi påminna alla medlemmar om att ta en extra titt på reglerna för de olika forumdelarna.
    T.ex. kan du inte skapa en sälj/köpes-annons det första du gör. Det är gratis att annonsera hos oss, men vi tänker att det är trevligt om man bidragit lite till forumet innan.

Vi hoppas att du kommer trivas på Klocksnack

/Ledningen
  • Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Avslutad FSoT: Hamilton Khaki Mechanical 33mm

jankoxxx

Cartier
I need to raise some funds for a different purchase so here goes my second Hamilton. The watch is in excellent condition with no marks of wear whatsoever. Timekeeping is good (+9s/24h), date works as it should. The only thing that I have to mention is that the watch gives off a slight rattle when you shake it. My guess is that the cage which holds the moement is a bit loose... I never bothered to bring it to a watchmaker as it really is barely noticeable, I just feel obligated to mention this for a proper description.

Stats:
33mm in diameter
9,5mm tall
date
manual wind ETA2801
domed sapphire crystal
lume lasts quite long for a Hamilton
watch comes on a green canvas strap and a brown nylon 2 piece + the aluminium box and instruction manual

The price is 185 EUR. Paypal fees are at cost of the buyer and shipping depends on location.
Many thanks,
Jan :)

jankoxxx

Cartier
bump :)

a great present for your son as his first watch :) but quite ok for smaller wrists as well. my wrist is about 16,5-17cm and I really did enjoy the small size while working around the house in the summer....

Topp