• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Karlskrona Nordic Shield

Here is a rendering. This watch has not been produced and it not for sale. This is not an attempt to sell anything... just looking for input on the design.
Hope that is okay. :)

Thank you in advance for chiming in.

Wiliamo

Panerai
Here we go again...
200w.gif

So.. Basicly the same watch as The Karlskrona watch, but with a White dial?
My thought exactly.
Similar to Baltic Shield but with white dial, broader hands. I felt there wasn;t enough white dial dive watches out there and I always thought they looked great. What do you think?
Lol... why not make a white dial option on the baltic shield instead of a new model with white dial being the only difference?

We've already discussed the Baltic Shield in a different thread and since there is no diffence but the white dial, what are we supposed to talk about here? White dials in general? They are nice.

nissehult

Patek
2-Faktor
I think the date window and the incomplete index at 3 o'clock looks too crammed, it makes it look "too busy". Also, the left hand side of the case looks a little... cropped ;)

Topp