• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Lite Lördags humor! (Rolex)

Vesper

Rolex
Dök på den här när jag surfade runt och letade info angående 116710 blnr. Håll till godo [emoji3]

In this completely fictional account, the Chief Marketing Officer of world-famous luxury watch manufacture R*lex is meeting with his two vice-presidents on the latest designs that they will be launching at Baselworld 2013…

Chief Marketing Officer: On a une probleme!! (We have a problem!!)

VP1: Oui.

CMO: The Baselworld fair is four months away, but we only have 3 ‘new’ models! This won’t do!

VP2: Non!

CMO: Omega is intending to launch a ton of new watches, and even Patek Philippe has more new models than we do!

VP1: What?! P… Patek? I thought they only made one watch in 40 years!

CMO: For this year, we have a ‘new’ Daytona model, which is basically the existing Daytona in platinum with a bezel made from our advanced Cerachrom ceramic…

VP2: Er, sounds new to me!

CMO: Then, because those boffins out there are too poor to afford our already-competitively priced Yacht-Master II in gold, we decided to launch an ‘all-new’ version in stainless-steel this year.

VP1: That’s absolutely new. Absolutely.

CMO: For the ladies, and also for men who like that sort of thing, we have a bunch of Day-Dates in new colours, green, blue, brown, yellow, red…

VP2: That’s five new colours… Five!

CMO: Assez. (Enough) We must have something else. Something stunning! Something… substantial.

VP1: I’ve got it!

CMO: What?

VP1: We already have the Sea-Dweller and the Sky-Dweller. How about… the ‘Land-Dweller’.

VP2: Bingo! Tres Magnifique! We can give it a GMT function because the modern land-based dweller might move from one time-zone to another…

VP1: Not to forget, 1000m water resistance just in case he falls into the sea… (hi-fives VP2)

CMO: (enraged) You…. You… MORONS!!

(VPs fall silent)

CMO: There will be no more ‘dwellers’! At least not until Baselworld 2014. Anyway, I’ve already had my trump-card, the R*lex ‘Office-Dweller’ turned down by the CEO.

VP2: (inspired look) Wait… I’ve got it! Really, I’ve got it this time!

CMO: Ok, what?

VP2: The Rolex GMT Master…3!!!

(VP1 stares at him)

CMO: NO! I’ve got it!

VPs: Yes?

CMO: The Rolex GMT Master…

(VPs hold breath)

CMO: …Two!

VP1: Er… Sir, we already have a GMT Master II. Remember the ceramic one we re-launched in 2007?

CMO: That’s black, with a green GMT hand. I’m thinking….

(VPs hold breath)

CMO: …a GMT Master II in a two-tone bezel, with a coloured GMT hand. Just like our GMT Masters of old. Blue-red, red-black, brown-gold. But they always go nuts over the coloured GMT hand! Heck, the bloggers will spend hours and paragraphs writing about the colour of the GMT hand alone…

VP1: But sir, our best engineers say the Cerachrom bezel can only be in one colour.

CMO: That’s what we told them to say to make it look more difficult! It will be our unique selling point! We will turn it into two colours! A feat of colouring… I mean engineering! That only R*lex with our 100 year history is capable of! Yet another crown for our achievement! (Hums R*lex theme)

VP1: What features should we give it?

CMO: I was thinking – besides the Cerachrom bezel and the GMT of course – a quick set hour hand, date function and our deployant clasp.

VP2: In other words, exactly the same as our existing GMT Master II?

CMO: We may get a crown for every achievement, but I prefer our other motto: don’t fix it if it ain’t broke.

VP2: But err…. is that err… substantial?

CMO: (To VP2) You’re fired.

VP2: No wait wait! It IS substantial! Not only that, it’s monumental!

CMO: Too late. Go pack up your desk.

(VP2 walks out dejectedly)

CMO: Back to business. What colours shall we use for the bezel? More importantly, what will we call it?

VP1: Well sir, our watches don’t usually have names… we usually just add a bunch of numbers in front of the existing reference numbers. But our fans give them nicknames like ‘Coke’, ‘Pepsi’, ‘Hulk’, ‘Smurf’…. Etc.

CMO: ‘Smurf’? No no no. It has to be something or someone serious, important, to suit such a substantial watch. How about… how about…. hmmm…

(VP2 enters, with his bags packed)

VP2: I’ve come to say Au Revoir.

CMO: Yes yes, just go.

VP2: I guess I’m the man that R*lex deserves, but not the one it needs right now. But I can take it. I know I’m not a hero. I’m really a silent guardian, a watchful protector… I’ll find a job in the dark night, as a security guard…

CMO: Wait! (Inspired look) I’ve got it this time! (To VP2) You can keep your job.

VP1 and VP2: Hooray!!! (Both start to hum R*lex theme music)

Exeunt

Topp