• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Någon Zenith expert...

Brogren

Cartier
[...] som kan svara på om denna klocka är äkta eller inte:
2373102.jpg

:zenith:
De andra liknande jag sett är helt släta. Ingen datejust-stil på dem andra alltså.
Urverket stämmer ju dock men själva boetten har ju tagit lite stryk så det är ingen utbytt boett verkar det som.
Blir konfunderad här..
Mvh, Brogren

Exxet

Rolex
Svar från en Zenith-källa:

That is rather difficult to say without further info. On thing is certain: if the case is genuine, the case back will also be genuine. And the case back (if genuine) should have a number engraved into it which corresponds to the Zenith reference number system: ##.####.### If this is missing, the watch will probably be a Frankenwatch.

Well, I believe that would be a Zenith "President" rather than a "Datejust" since that bezel is characteristic of a Rolex reference that gained its name, as I believe, because an Oyster Daydate with that bezel was given to President Kennedy by Marilyn Monroe in 1962 (on the occasion that she sang the famous "Happy Birthday, Mr. President" at a public event in his honour). It was auctioned 5-10 years ago.

I have never seen that bezel on a Zenith. However, it is by no means exclusive to Rolex watches so I wouldn't consider it out of the question that that watch is entirely genuine.

MVH.

Brogren

Cartier
Tack så mycket för info Exxet! Klockan ligger på Chrono24 och är nog inte värd risken. Ägaren blockar snyggt referensnumret men man kan se inledningen på numret iallafall. Ser mer ut som ###.## i början än ##.####

Exxet

Rolex
Lite mer info:

I am now all the more convinced that the watch has been frankenised - despite the "?TRD BY ZENITH" (can't read the first letter) on the inside of the case back. The watch has a Cal. 2572 PC which should be from the mid seventies. At that time, the case backs didn't have serial numbers any more on the outside, they had reference numbers in the format ##.####.### - and the numbers (!!) I can see do not correspond to that system.

Brogren

Cartier
Lite mer info:

I am now all the more convinced that the watch has been frankenised - despite the "?TRD BY ZENITH" (can't read the first letter) on the inside of the case back. The watch has a Cal. 2572 PC which should be from the mid seventies. At that time, the case backs didn't have serial numbers any more on the outside, they had reference numbers in the format ##.####.### - and the numbers (!!) I can see do not correspond to that system.

Återigen stort tack och framför mina tack till din källa också!

Lite synd på att den är ett hopplock då. Var intressant där ett tag.

Topp