• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

Oris Anti-Shock 15

Choppe

Rolex
2-Faktor
Hej,

Köpte nyligen detta ur på Tradera för säkert alldeles för mycket men vad gör man inte om man hittar ett ur man gillar?

Klockan är i mycket bra skick och tickar på som den ska.
Vad jag funderar på är att veta lite mer om klockan. Obekräftade uppgifter har daterat den till ca 1950-1953. Kan det stämma?

Bifogar några bilder för identifiering.
Oris Anti-Shock 15.jpg
Oris Anti-Shock 15 case.jpg
Oris Anti-Shock 15 movement.jpg

Onelund

Rolex
Kan tyvärr inte hjälpa dig men jag kan gratulera dig, schysst klocka.

googlade lite snabbt efter kalibern på verket och hittade bara en avslutad ebayannons där säljaren påpekade att det var 40tal

Kommer säkert få mer info under em när vintageeliten dyker upp

Choppe

Rolex
2-Faktor
Kan tyvärr inte hjälpa dig men jag kan gratulera dig, schysst klocka.

googlade lite snabbt efter kalibern på verket och hittade bara en avslutad ebayannons där säljaren påpekade att det var 40tal

Kommer säkert få mer info under em när vintageeliten dyker upp

Tack Onelund! Väntar med spänning på en eventuell datering och övrig info.

Onelund

Rolex
På watchuseek var det en som ställde fråga ang en Oris med ditt verk i, bilderna är försvunna men en av de som verkligen har knas på verk svarade såhär

"
Re: Vintage Oris?
I am wearing an Oris as I write this - a modern one! The one you have is vintage and genuine. Oris are one of the (rarer) Swiss watch makers located in the German speaking part of Switzerland (in Hölstein) - most are in the French speaking part. When the Swiss watch industry became heavily regulated to narrow down competition between the makers, Oris were "condemmed" to make only pin pallet movements. They became so good at this that they were one of the only (if not THE only) makers to have pin pallet movements with chronometer certificates. This heavily peeved the "up-market" brands that they commissioned a test to see how well the Oris movements performed against Swiss lever mvements. The results were never published - the info we have is that they were so bad for the competition that they ended up hushing it up rather than, as intended, using it as ammunition to impose further bans!!
Your movement, the (in-house) Oris Cal. 451, is of chronometer grade. There was a similar ladies equivalent, the Cal. 491. If yours isn't marked, it may not have been tested and not have got a certificate - but be proud, you have one of the best pin pallet movements ever made!
Hartmut Richter
"

Choppe

Rolex
2-Faktor
På watchuseek var det en som ställde fråga ang en Oris med ditt verk i, bilderna är försvunna men en av de som verkligen har knas på verk svarade såhär

"
Re: Vintage Oris?
I am wearing an Oris as I write this - a modern one! The one you have is vintage and genuine. Oris are one of the (rarer) Swiss watch makers located in the German speaking part of Switzerland (in Hölstein) - most are in the French speaking part. When the Swiss watch industry became heavily regulated to narrow down competition between the makers, Oris were "condemmed" to make only pin pallet movements. They became so good at this that they were one of the only (if not THE only) makers to have pin pallet movements with chronometer certificates. This heavily peeved the "up-market" brands that they commissioned a test to see how well the Oris movements performed against Swiss lever mvements. The results were never published - the info we have is that they were so bad for the competition that they ended up hushing it up rather than, as intended, using it as ammunition to impose further bans!!
Your movement, the (in-house) Oris Cal. 451, is of chronometer grade. There was a similar ladies equivalent, the Cal. 491. If yours isn't marked, it may not have been tested and not have got a certificate - but be proud, you have one of the best pin pallet movements ever made!
Hartmut Richter
"
Tack för efterforskningarna! Mycket intressant. Min verkar hålla tiden inom ramarna för COSC i alla fall.

Topp