• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

PHOTOBUCKET - corporate ransom / extortion

There's a fair chance people may have already heard about this but the corporate idiots at Photobucket have WITHOUT WARNING, suddenly changed their policy & usage.
They are now asking $40 a month to use their services.
Big deal i hear the crowd saying, use an alternative service. Well it is a big deal as it means that all photobucket photos loaded onto this forum over the years are no longer viewable unless the user that originally uploaded the photo pays Photobuckets monthly ransom.
This means that we will be seeing a lot more photos on this forum archive that look like this

image019.jpg

A damn shame in my eyes as there is no way all contributors from our glorious past are going to stand for the extortion tactics of evil Photobucket.
I have to admit it really cheeses me off as my entire history of contribution to this fine forum will be lost to corporate greed.
I will not swallow that level of ignorance or lack of consideration for a customer. I will be taking my photos elsewhere & i hope the masses do the same thing. Screw Photobucket i hope they lose every customer they ever had & go bankrupt !!

Steaming angry - Darren

Photobucket - making everyones life miserable

Per

Björklövens finest
2-Faktor
Well.. Apparently their previous business model were shit and now they are making sort of an exit. I can't really blame them. People are naive if they have used it as some kind of archive.

It does however suck for the informative threads which now go worthless. Hopefully the threads can be re-done on more modern forum platforms/blogs which does not require free third party image hosting..

grodslukarenx

Patek
2-Faktor
I don't know if Imgur compromises image quality, but I use it for imagw hosting. It works perfectly, is free to use and uploadding pictures is easy as pie both from your computer and mobile devices. :)

Topp