• Välkommen till ett uppdaterat Klocksnack.se

Efter ett digert arbete är nu den största uppdateringen av Klocksnack.se någonsin klar att se dagens ljus.
    Forumet kommer nu bli ännu snabbare, mer lättanvänt och framför allt fyllt med nya funktioner.

Vi har skapat en tråd på diskussionsdelen för feedback och tekniska frågeställningar.

Tack för att ni är med och skapar Skandinaviens bästa klockforum!

/Hook & Leben

The Timepiece Gentleman - Gått under jorden?

SWC

Audemars
Pledge Member
2-Faktor
Kan inte annat än att hålla med.

Förut tänkte jag ge han lite av min "business" och övervägde faktiskt att sälja/köpa via honom. Hörde av mig till han gällande en DJ36, detta var när jag började titta på deras youtube serie (väldigt längesen). Idag däremot, usch. En av hans "students" ansökte (förra veckan) om att följa mig på instagram, ville inte ens godkänna honom då allt Two-Tone Tightpant Tug Tony rört vid känns oseriöst. Nekade även Two-Toneys "follow request" LOL.

Däremot vill jag mer än gärna följa the dumpster fire från säkert avstånd, i soffan med lite chips.

Du var inte med och "investerade" i deras nya lokaler då 😆

4E71F4DC-4A41-4AC0-8612-0F7D4623C927.jpeg

Parabellum

Rolex
2-Faktor
Såg precis nya avsnittet med TPG efter en stunds frånvaro.
Säga vad man vill om Anthony Handjabber men att kämpa och drömma och prata kan han. Underhållande individ och en natural born seller.
Att titta på Grand Caliber (fd TPG) är ju som att titta på målarfärg torka i jämförelse. Även om Marco har mycket mer fördjupad klockkunskap är han tråkig så in i helvete.

PJZ

Cartier
Jag utgår från att mycket förändrats i LA sedan jag bodde där. Men Downtown är knappast förknippat med lyx, exklusivitet eller säkerhet. Ingen kommer besöka butiken efter skymning utan att riskera att bli rånade. Imponerande att han fortsätter försöka 😳
Var i LA för ungefär en månad sen... vilket jävla skithål. Fyfan. Kryllar av påtända knarkare, gangbangers och hemlösa i Downtown.

JJsthlm

Omega
Jag utgår från att mycket förändrats i LA sedan jag bodde där. Men Downtown är knappast förknippat med lyx, exklusivitet eller säkerhet. Ingen kommer besöka butiken efter skymning utan att riskera att bli rånade. Imponerande att han fortsätter försöka 😳
Tur att det finns en helikopterplatta på taket då (?) 😂
Skämt o sido. Ja Downtown är inte direkt det mysigaste.
Frågan är om det kommer vara så mycket ”random walk-ins” eller om han styr mer mot bokade besök med upp och avlämning av kunden. Verkar ju som att han är mer för hela upplevelsen än bara driva en fysisk klockbutik.

Back

Vacheron
2-Faktor
Tur att det finns en helikopterplatta på taket då (?) 😂
Skämt o sido. Ja Downtown är inte direkt det mysigaste.
Frågan är om det kommer vara så mycket ”random walk-ins” eller om han styr mer mot bokade besök med upp och avlämning av kunden. Verkar ju som att han är mer för hela upplevelsen än bara driva en fysisk klockbutik.
Han har nämnt att det är ”appointment only”

Bonumm

Panerai
Nu går ryktena att han tappat bort klockor för 2 miljoner $ som han hade för försäljning åt kunder. Enligt ryktena så har han ägnat sig åt en ponziescam och nu har korthuset ramlat ihop.

Parabellum

Rolex
2-Faktor
Nu går ryktena att han tappat bort klockor för 2 miljoner $ som han hade för försäljning åt kunder. Enligt ryktena så har han ägnat sig åt en ponziescam och nu har korthuset ramlat ihop.
Säga vad man vill om vad som eventuellt är sant denna gång - men jag kan tycka att han som individ verkar vara en mästare på att drabbas av olika saker om och om igen.

SWC

Audemars
Pledge Member
2-Faktor

"Tappat bort"

Ett under att han hållit sig över ytan så här länge..
Adderat en sjunde DUI till sin resume har han även hunnit med.

Senast ändrad:

Anfield

Panerai
Hittade detta på nätet, vet dock inte om han själv skrivit detta eller om det är påhittat.

It comes with a heavy heart to have to send this message, but I can no longer live behind the lies and my mistakes. This is a mass text message to each person involved and it is not an easy message to send nor will it be an easy message for you to read. I wanted to reach out to you first and explain the situation before you read about it online or on social media. You may or may not be aware that, several months ago, I lost my Richard Mille due to being out at a bar, drinking and acting careless. What you would not have known is that that one watch was not the only one lost. My bag that I misplaced contained about $2 million in inventory. Majority of which was on consignment with clients like you. I kept this hidden because I thought I could dig myself out of this whole. Up until now, I wasn’t aware that I was the problem. Over the last year I’ve let my demons get the best of me. I am an alcoholic. I have a gambling problem. I have a spending problem. I let a little success and a little money go to my head. I think I’m invisible and the rules don’t apply to me. I would not listen to people when they tried to help me. I think I know everything. Over the last 24 hours I’ve finally realized I was wrong. I’m my own worst enemy and I need help. I have betrayed your trust and I owe you money. I have never been willing to reach out and ask for help and that is what got me to the situation I’m facing today. I understand the feelings or thoughts that may be going through your head right now and the only thing I have to say is I sincerely apologize for doing what I did. When I made that mistake, I did not admit it and I kept trying to cover it up by selling more inventory to pay people slowly. Today I finally realize I’m only creating a bigger hole. Until I put a stop to it and admit my fault, it’s just going to get worse. Today I want to admit to you that I owe you money for a piece or more you have had on consignment with me, but at this current moment, I do not have the money to repay it. I am not going to run and hide like a coward. I am not going to file bankruptcy and screw anyone over. I will pay you in full what I owe. If I could ask for one favor, that would be to give me time to call each and everyone of you and talk to you personally before making any decisions or putting this message or situation out online. I understand everyone is going to immediately want to call me and get answers or a quick resolution. Please give me time to reach out to you and start the process of fixing the mess I’m in. Again, I apologize. Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart and understand this has ruined all trust you had in me. I will call you and we can talk and I will do my best to fix this. My first step in starting is clearing my head and I’m on my way to an AA meeting for the next couple hours. Please give me time to reach out to you

Bonumm

Panerai
Hittade detta på nätet, vet dock inte om han själv skrivit detta eller om det är påhittat.

It comes with a heavy heart to have to send this message, but I can no longer live behind the lies and my mistakes. This is a mass text message to each person involved and it is not an easy message to send nor will it be an easy message for you to read. I wanted to reach out to you first and explain the situation before you read about it online or on social media. You may or may not be aware that, several months ago, I lost my Richard Mille due to being out at a bar, drinking and acting careless. What you would not have known is that that one watch was not the only one lost. My bag that I misplaced contained about $2 million in inventory. Majority of which was on consignment with clients like you. I kept this hidden because I thought I could dig myself out of this whole. Up until now, I wasn’t aware that I was the problem. Over the last year I’ve let my demons get the best of me. I am an alcoholic. I have a gambling problem. I have a spending problem. I let a little success and a little money go to my head. I think I’m invisible and the rules don’t apply to me. I would not listen to people when they tried to help me. I think I know everything. Over the last 24 hours I’ve finally realized I was wrong. I’m my own worst enemy and I need help. I have betrayed your trust and I owe you money. I have never been willing to reach out and ask for help and that is what got me to the situation I’m facing today. I understand the feelings or thoughts that may be going through your head right now and the only thing I have to say is I sincerely apologize for doing what I did. When I made that mistake, I did not admit it and I kept trying to cover it up by selling more inventory to pay people slowly. Today I finally realize I’m only creating a bigger hole. Until I put a stop to it and admit my fault, it’s just going to get worse. Today I want to admit to you that I owe you money for a piece or more you have had on consignment with me, but at this current moment, I do not have the money to repay it. I am not going to run and hide like a coward. I am not going to file bankruptcy and screw anyone over. I will pay you in full what I owe. If I could ask for one favor, that would be to give me time to call each and everyone of you and talk to you personally before making any decisions or putting this message or situation out online. I understand everyone is going to immediately want to call me and get answers or a quick resolution. Please give me time to reach out to you and start the process of fixing the mess I’m in. Again, I apologize. Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart and understand this has ruined all trust you had in me. I will call you and we can talk and I will do my best to fix this. My first step in starting is clearing my head and I’m on my way to an AA meeting for the next couple hours. Please give me time to reach out to you
Ja, det är ju detta som är ryktet. Frågan är som sagt om det är sant eller falskt. Tydligen ska några bekräftat att det är ifrån TPG.

Klocknovis

Panerai
2-Faktor
Är det Anthony som fuckat upp igen eller vem? Nu är jag lite lost, sorry, trodde Marco tagit över och döpt om kanalen och att TPG inte längre är uppe, annat än genom nytt namn, Grand Calibre som Anthony inte har någonting med att göra?

Patriik

Omega
2-Faktor
Trist situation verkligen. Har följt dom ett bra tag. Nu förstår man videon när han bettade stort när dom är i LAS vegas och såklart gör content av det.

JJsthlm

Omega
Han fick smaka på ’social media fame’ och kunde inte hantera den. Lyckas han ta sig ur (även) detta vore det helt galet. Men inget förvånar mig längre..

Topp